• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I love kit leaks. So exciting :lol

Super Frank also sports them.

Link a picture of what you're getting!
Top lad, Frank.

46652.jpg

Liverpool commentary is fucked

I know, :lol, just switched to crazy German.

I don't like it when people are expecting us to win against a big team. I mean, no reason why we shouldn't but still :lol

Should be a great game either way though :D

The_Joker

have you ever been so angry that you punched the air? :D

(vdv was angry because he was completely free and rudnevs didn't give him the ball)

GZWNQ.jpg

I finally get a weekend off work in 2 years and can't even watch Real and Barca because they no longer air in Canada. Guess I gotta look for some horrible quality streams today.

Newcastle team:

Harper - Santon, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson - Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez (c) - Ba, Cisse

Subs:

Alnwick, Simpson, Bigirimana, Anita, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi.

I hope out defence holds up :/

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It would probably kill his confidence but....Asamoah in, Ashton Kutcher out.

Sorry Ashton, you're dating Mila Kunis and we can't allow Napoli to go into the Int. break on top.

Awesamoah per De Ceglie. I thought, excepting the goal, he played well. But clearly we need somebody who is able to take on the Siena defense on the left. Goal will probably come from there, if I'd have to guess.

Clegg

MUTV have said that De Gea is starting.

Edit: Beaten

Disappointed its not a midfield three but at least Giggs isn't starting.

Gibbo

Had a dream during my afternoon nap earlier today. And in that dream, Shola scored the winner.

I have a good feeling about today my fellow Newcastle United brothers.

Kyoufu

#MUFC XI: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie

Ummmm.

Okay.

That's a very attack minded team.

#NUFC (4-4-2) v #MUFC: Harper; Santon, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez (c); Ba, Cisse.

FERGIE!

Could be a midfield 3 of Clev, Carrick and Kagawa with Rooney and Welbeck wide.

is cleverley really that good? he's playing quite some games lately. i always thought sal is hyping him just for fun.
He is good he isn't that good. A neat passer who passes quickly which is something we don't have.

Clegg

is cleverley really that good? he's playing quite some games lately. i always thought sal is hyping him just for fun.

He's a good player.

Tidy passer of the ball, works hard in defence and always tries to make himself available for his teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom