• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's easy to say both defences are shit when you're against the best attackers in the game.

That was pure dogshit from Pepe though. Totally misread the situation and took himself out of play. It should have been cleared with ease.

Soi-Fong

But if he did, it's 100% nailed on to City.

Link up with Yaya and Aguero? Or spend 90 minutes hoisting up skinny Shinji after he's been clattered on his arse for the umpteenth time.

Nah he'll go to Liverpool and save your sorry asses and may give the Liverpool name some meaning again.

Yup yup. No point going back really.
I'm just glad we ever had him. Such an amazing player. Great memories.

But if he did, it's 100% nailed on to City.

Link up with Yaya and Aguero? Or spend 90 minutes hoisting up skinny Shinji after he's been clattered on his arse for the umpteenth time.
I don't think it's 100%.

I don't think he'd turn a move there down or anything like that though.

But anyway, it's irrelevant and I think you're just trying to wind some people up lol.

Clegg

Yaya will be back at Barca when City bomb out of the CL again.

Aguero will probably stay another while longer.

Then he'll fuck off when Madrid want him.

iXZkgMXS8SVwo.gif

Fry

Yaya will be back at Barca when City bomb out of the CL again.

Aguero will probably stay another while longer.

Then he'll fuck off when Madrid want him.

I think both will want to stay after they beat United to the title again. trollolololol

Bo-Locks

Don't throw tomatoes, but I hate the blending of politics and sport. Not a fan of the big Catalan flag.

I agree.

I just read an article on the BBC about how many Palestinians support Barcelona due to their football and their Catalan heritage, pitting them against the central power of Madrid, and how it reflects their own struggles. I won't quote the article here, I'll just link to it, but the story is that the Israeli government asked Barcelona if an ex soldier who was held prisoner in Gaza for several years could attend El Clasico as he is a Real Madrid fan. Barcelona agreed, which provoked anger from many Palestinians and calls for boycotts. Barcelona responded by also inviting several Palestinian figures, some of which were held prisoner in israel for several years. Hamas tried to stop the game from being broadcast and led calls for the boycott of Barcelona FC, but it backfired and most Palestinians - it turns out - don't care and just want to watch the game.

I found it all very bizarre as I was reading it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19861023

Arnie

I think both will want to stay after they beat United to the title again. trollolololol

You joke, but at least City are winning things.

Saying that, United don't really have any stars who could leave, apart from RVP, but he's too old to move again anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom