• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Reus got DESTROYED in the box. No penalty. About as bad as Diouf's miss.

Was neither a foul nor in the box if you look very closely. And it wasn't Gagelmann's fault (who was right 99% of the time) that Dortmund played worse and worse in the second half, so the result was more than justified. Also Klopp has to be the most annoying coach right now, always whining how unfair everything is and making an ass out of himself. Just shut up for once please and accept 'defeat'.

Clegg

I'm hoping for at least one dubious penalty, an incorrect sending off and a handball goal that isn't disallowed because the ref didn't see it.

jtb

Banned
ugh lasers. I get that it's probably really hard to regulate that kind of thing with 90,000 people, but it's just such a prick thing to do...

Barcelona 1-1 Real Madrid HT

untitled-1meud6.gif
untitled-2hhuxv.gif

Welp, we could've be winning 3-0 easily and Benz mistakes gave Barcelona the air to breathe.

Added to our classic shitty defending, Barcelona will get this.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Our backline :lol

yeah it's a complete joke, if we win this it'll be quite a coup.

Alves has been so shit lately, some really weak defending in that Ronaldo goal. Dude looks like he lost his hunger, I would sell his ass while it's still worth something.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Uninteresting match so far :/
Barca should really sort out the defence problem, especially with the injuries and problems of the last few years. They have arguably the best midfield/attack in the world but still lack somehow in the defence part

Barca are shit, cant believe it's level at half-time.

Cmon Mourinho, get Modric on for Ozil and Kaka for Di Maria! Ozil's been poor this season really off form, Kaka was excellent against Ajax.

This Barca team are there for the taking, defense is non-existent.

Yeah, they're not very inspired though.

We were freaking awesome the first 25 minutes, but all those Benz flaws sucked our spirit.

I hope Higuaín comes in together with Kaká or Modric.

I blame Benzema.

Benzema failed the goals, but so does Higuain a lot of times... lol

Seems like we need a lot of chances to score lately, with Benzema or with Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom