• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
I watched the first minutes and couldn't take it. Barcelona vs. Real Madrid is too repetitive now.
Started playing FIFA and got my ass kicked, back to GAF.

dc89

On Sky Bet you really can bet on anything ;o

Could lump your life on a Crown Green Bowls game if you really wanted to.

Yet Higuaín has scored when we needed it, as it happened in Supercopa.

Against this slow Barcelona defence, a quiker player like Higuaín plays waaaay better than Benz.

Benzema did the goal pass...

I don't know which one who has worked better, I think he was doing alright but as always he's not a pure striker.

Maybe now, with kaka and Higuain and the Barça more tired they could work better than form the beginning.

Edit: Ozil still there

Edit: Fuck Messi...

Whoever that is with the whistle.
LLShC.gif

Fry

There will come a day I just start with pilot. For now I'm watching Justified :D

Supernatural is not the kind of show that would hurt by watching an episode out of order (at least from the first seasons). But I'll respect you on that. Since you're watching Justified ;) Love it.

I'm interested in watching it as well, but dude look at all the shows I watch/have to catch up to. Ain't got time for that

That's nuts :lol. I've tried to follow half of that and I couldn't.

http://bancodeseries.com.br/index.php?action=userPage&uid=1057

This is my profile. Yes, I've been watching Two and a Half Men. I find it very easy to watch sitcoms any time of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom