• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

My dads just put on his Facebook that a rugby player for Warrinton ruptured his testicle last night and carried on playing for the full 40 minute half.

Ouch. Take note footballers.

Barcelona 2-2 Real Madrid FT

untitled-46bsfd.gif
untitled-5nqs5d.gif

untitled-75vot7.gif

Yen

My dads just put on his Facebook that a rugby player for Warrinton ruptured his testicle last night and carried on playing for the full 40 minute half.

Ouch. Take note footballers.

Buck Shelford:
Shelford made his Test debut for the All Blacks later that year against France in a 19–7 victory in Toulouse, and then was a notable victim of the infamous "Battle of Nantes" in the second Test. Roughly 20 minutes into the match, he was caught at the bottom of a rather aggressive ruck, and an errant French boot found its way into Shelford's groin, somehow ripping his scrotum and leaving one testicle hanging free. He also lost four teeth in the process. Incredibly, after discovering the injury to his scrotum, he calmly asked the physio to stitch up the tear and returned to the field before a blow to his head left him concussed. He was substituted and watched the remainder of the game from the grandstand where he witnessed the All Blacks lose 16–3. To this day Shelford has no memory of the game.

FootballFan

Huh. He's the best goal keeper in the world and you want him out?

One of the things that confuses me is, Madridistas always criticise Higuain when he is playing and want Benzema on, and when Benzema is on they always complain and want Higuain on.

Who do you guys prefer here on gaf? Benz or Higuain?

Montoya, Busquets and Messi were great for us today <3

Lightning

Banned
That game was boring. I can't wait for the Manchester clubs to beat the shit out of each other when they eventually meet.

One of the things that confuses me is, Madridistas always criticise Higuain when he is playing and want Benzema on, and when Benzema is on they always complain and want Higuain on.

I've noticed that as well. If Higuain is playing Benzema should be brought on and view versa. Both players are just as bad as one another and squander endless chances. I prefer Benzema personally because I think he's the better player but they can both suck at times.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
8 tackles, 4 interceptions, 93 touches, 77 passes, 92% pass success, zero turnovers, never dispossessed.

Mousa Dembele, ladies and gentlemen.

And Madrid strikers spoiled a clear win, again.

Saved by Cris.

Also this.

Actually I like both, but they're failling too many goals lately. Madrid needs a lot of chances to score a goal.

jtb

Banned
decent game, but is the lead Barca have too large to be overhauled? Madrid could (and really should) have won...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom