• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feast your eyes on this beauty by our new Falcão GAF.

untitled-1u8joy.gif

iUaR7LreI4RE0.gif

He scored this one just 2 weeks ago.

2finalxabk6.gif

MPW

One of the things that confuses me is, Madridistas always criticise Higuain when he is playing and want Benzema on, and when Benzema is on they always complain and want Higuain on.

Who do you guys prefer here on gaf? Benz or Higuain?

Montoya, Busquets and Messi were great for us today <3

neither

Radamel+Falcao+FC+Porto+v+Villarreal+UEFA+rCBVZ5UQXMKl.jpg

once again we create so many chances but can't put them away

league is over, mourinho needs to focus on CL (pretty sure it is his focus this year)

G-Unit

That game was boring. I can't wait for the Manchester clubs to beat the shit out of each other when they eventually meet.

I've noticed that as well. If Higuain is playing Benzema should be brought on and view versa. Both players are just as bad as one another and squander endless chances. I prefer Benzema personally because I think he's the better player but they can both suck at times.

go watch calcio, that you will find fun apparently

Biggzy

Remember when Bojan was tipped for greatness?

That's a bit unfair since he is still only 22. Its just you would think he would be further along in his development.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jackson is such a beast. Shit I should've picked Porto in FIFA jackson and james are ridiculously good. My ultimate team has them up front lol

----Falcao to City? not bad. I love that kit anyways

Clegg

From reading the April Jones thread in OT I've come to the conclusion that Americans have a vastly different understanding of what free speech constitutes.

FootballFan

Remember when Bojan was tipped for greatness?

That's a bit unfair since he is still only 22. Its just you would think he would be further along in his development.

tbf he is still young and back then when he was playing at 17 he was really good, damn good even.

edit
SMH, IIRC he was called up for the Euro 2008 Squad and he declined because he said he wanted to rest and play for Spain later in his career or something along those lines. Huge mistake now looking back to it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh fuck off Pazzini! Even our strikers would've scored that!!!!!

Zabo i really doubt Udinese are capable of scoring another :/

Clegg

Gary Barlow is a twat.

Louis Walsh is bottling, catty, vapid twat.

Tulisa Constanarama is a dull, vacant twat.

Nicole Schrscgschshshsh is a hot, clueless, uninteresting twat.

jtb

Banned
From reading the April Jones thread in OT I've come to the conclusion that Americans have a vastly different understanding of what free speech constitutes.

I haven't read the thread, but in America hate speech is protected. The first amendment is taken pretty seriously.

Jensen

I would rather have crass jokes be self-regulated where people are brave enough to call a person out on their distasteful jokes rather than having every inappropriate joke posted online lead to criminal cases.

Sometimes I wonder what Off-Topic-Gaf thinks of when they imagine the life of an average Brit. You'd think we were all huddled around our fireplaces trying to fight off MRSA, shivering from a combination of the year-long winter and fear of the police barging down our doors for calling Cameron a twat

edit: The case in question seems particularly harsh though

Keio

For a Finer World
Just got home after the Clasico. Great game, both teams did well with some individuals excelling and others falling behind.

Messi again edging out Ronaldo for the MOTM honors in my opinion. It's both incredible and cruel watching the worlds two best footballers go hand-to-hand and Messi ending up being the more inspiring player.

Good game. The 8 points gap seems even wider after this game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom