• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? it wasn't the best classico (it's only the beginning of the season) but to say it's a snoozfest -especially with the 2nd term- is ridiculous
Well obviously I don't speak for everyone. But I nearly drifted off during it.

Edit: I'd go as far as saying Newcastle v MUFC was a better game.

Edit 2: But then I'm not utterly offended by Stoke, so...

Fry

Did you guys see Ibra's goal? First was from a free-kick, the second one looked like a kung-fu kick on the ball.

Noirulus

Why are Higuain and Benzema so inconsistent in these big games. So many sitters just wasted. Imagine Falcao in their position during those fuckups, he would've destroyed the net.

FootballFan

I thought it was a good game, yeah there wasn't diving(because there wasn't such aggressive play as usual), no controversy's, could have had a penalty and Alonso red but that's just ifs and buts.

Forgot to add before, Pedro was also good as always.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Well obviously I don't speak for everyone. But I nearly drifted off during it.

Edit: I'd go as far as saying Newcastle v MUFC was a better game.

Edit 2: But then I'm not utterly offended by Stoke, so...

Yeah perhaps... Tense classico + lack of big stakes therefore less drama but the 2nd term was enjoyable

And yeah...Villa should have went in instead of pedro, and again big problem in our defence, we should do some movements during the winter mercato

Actually a lot of players didn't have a big match: xavi, iniesta (but some magical passes as always), etc.

G-Unit

My review from barca side

-Poor first half
-Montoya>alves, alves forgot how to attack and defend. Too much sax with bar?
-Xavi forgot how to pass between lines
-Buscuits too much lost balls
-Playing without Centrals is too much of an advantage to madrid, fuck our luck
-Cesc should have stayed, iniesta is coming from injury
-I still dislike adriano
-Props alba
-this team is basically messi.
-Really bad ref, all over the place with calls
-Alonso should have had a red.
-Messi and Ronaldo are such beasts
-All in all nice game

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Happy with the result but we coulda won. Montoya needs to start NOW. Get rid of Alves he hasnt been good in ages and always gets shat on defense.

For Mr. Baconsaurus, proper mexican tongue taco with carne asada burrito. 7 bucks lol:

yum.jpg

Mexico wins again

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I thought it was a good game, yeah there wasn't diving(because there wasn't such aggressive play as usual), no controversy's, could have had a penalty and Alonso red but that's just ifs and buts.

Forgot to add before, Pedro was also good as always.

In what way?

My friend who is a Liverpool fan just told me Suarez has never dived.

After I showed him that .gif of him diving today.

How do people like this exist.

dc89

I missed it what happened?

Basically Louis was dicking around then he said e was sending someone home but then said NO! I want to send it to deadlock.

Then the act he was originally sending home ends up staying! Gary Was dicked out of an act basically so he got up an stormed out.

:lol

Women and X Factor! I had to catch the last of the football on my iPad!

Soi-Fong

WTF? Why did people have to mention Dishonored in this thread??!! I just looked it up and it looks soo good and now I have the urge to get it on Steam.

K1LLER7

Basically Louis was dicking around then he said e was sending someone home but then said NO! I want to send it to deadlock.

Then the act he was originally sending home ends up staying! Gary Was dicked out of an act basically so he got up an stormed out.

Louis dick move man.

FootballFan

In what way?
vvvvv
When he plays good, he plays godlike. When he has a bad day, he plays good.

He is quick, great touch, awesome with both feet, neat passer. He rarely has a bad game, just maybe a quiet one.

Also, guys slow down with the attack on Alves, he had a thigh strain already before the match started and he was frustrated he couldn't keep playing and keep up with the game. Montoya isn't better :lol He was fantastic today though.

Also Santa Cruz!!! Golazooo! 1-1 Malaga Atletico

Jensen

They really need to exaggerate the drama of the X Factor this year. The ratings are down around ~1m from last year.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Happy with the result but we coulda won. Montoya needs to start NOW. Get rid of Alves he hasnt been good in ages and always gets shat on defense.

For Mr. Baconsaurus, proper mexican tongue taco with carne asada burrito. 7 bucks lol:

Mexico wins again
Taco que cierra no es taco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom