• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to that other City fan? The one with the posting style similar to Kermit.

Banned.

jbpy7qsFwyucTe.png

dc89

PR cats cool :)

I'd always recognise Yurt through his Avatar. Now I have to read the names :(

Yeah! I like on that picture how I'm helping Kermit from his tomb. Who had the bunny ears again?

I think Arnie is the guy on the ground with the Live Bird on his back.

Clegg

Just finished watching The Avengers. It's a good film but I can't help but feel that Captain America was mostly useless.

He has superhuman strength, speed, agility etc but thats nothing when compared to Hulk or Thor. Thor can summon lightning and can level buildings with his hammer. And Hulk is Hulk.

I jerked it so many times to that dirty video, it was on all the time on MTV, good shit even if she went for the low class whore look she did it well. That picture above is just sad though, her being chubby isn't even close to the biggest problem.
When I was a teenager I love Christina when she had this look going on.

Dirty, indeed.

This was my first avatar on GAF
iumxdi8SLc3CY.png

But you all think Noel Gallagher is a cunt so I'm not using it any more.

I much prefer your current one.

I've really only had this one, it was without the sloth for a couple of weeks then I got him photoshopped in!
Not going back anyway. I've made a nice collection of Deadpool avatars for future usage. It's in Halloween get go (I know it's a little early) for now and I might add a top hat later.

And your sloth is nice, fitting with the cunt tag in a very peculiar way. Also I picture you as a stoner now with that avatar, no idea why

Clegg

I can't believe there are so many people that take the day off work just to play a videogame.

Couldn't you just wait until you get home?

There are people calling in sick just so they can play a game. I don't think it's worth the hassle tbh.

Yeah I wouldn't call in sick from work to play a game, although I have more than a couple of times skipped school to play games, but school was boring as fuck and I wasn't paid to go there. :p

Chrome has been fine on .gifs for me....

Me too but a lot of people seem to have problems with gifs suddenly on Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom