• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

It's no wonder so many Arsenal fans dislike Ramsey. Disappointed to have to miss the Liverpool match after seeing that forward 3.

Garjon

Ramsey is easily the worst player in this team and that's saying something. Gives the ball away at every opportunity and can't finish.

I'd actually much prefer if it was:

Gerrard-----Suso----Sterling
---------------------------------
-------------Suarez------------

I've heard that while Suso's natural position seems to be in that hole, he's yet to gain the experience to get himself consistently involved when he plays there for the reserves

Yen

Adding a shit 3D effect to an N64 game. Whatever floats your boat. It's a great game but not something I'd use in any kind of library quality argument in 2012.

There's nothing in the Vita's library that comes anywhere near OoT.

hPuHT.gif

Oxx

Lol. What do you have and why?

OOT and Starfox were £20 last Christmas and I thought that was a good deal considering how Nintendo games hold their prices. Got Tales when I saw it in stock.

I was waiting for a hardware revision. Now I'm waiting for better colours.

PaulLFC

LFC team: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

Brilliant. Glad to see Rodgers is putting faith in the youth players if they play well.

Adding a shit 3D effect to an N64 game. Whatever floats your boat. It's a great game but not something I'd use in any kind of library quality argument in 2012.

One of the best games ever gets a definitive version. You can't really look past that. Not when the Vita's best games are lower quality versions of PS3 games!

3Sixty

Saints team: Gazzaniga, Richardson, Fonte, Yoshida, Clyne, S. Davis, Ward-Prowse, Lallana (c), Ramírez, Rodriguez, Lambert.

dc89

There's nothing in the Vita's library that comes anywhere near OoT.

OoT is a special, special game. And yup, It holds up amazingly well and it's perfectly playable in 2012.

---

Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany, Nastasic, Barry, Yaya, Garcia, Silva, Aguero, Tevez.

Rotated Lescott again.

In terms of design and specs the Vita is a gamers dream handheld. The only reason I haven't picked one up yet is the price. Waiting a little while longer until the holiday season so I can get it on the cheap. 3DS just seems like a last-gen handheld, and there isn't any nintendo game I'm interested in, and I don't play rpgs.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
LFC team: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

Brilliant. Glad to see Rodgers is putting faith in the youth players if they play well.

Agger fit? I though he was out for a few weeks.

His finish aside, Torres has been utter dogshit.

confuziz

Banned
In terms of design and specs the Vita is a gamers dream handheld. The only reason I haven't picked one up yet is the price. Waiting a little while longer until the holiday season so I can get it on the cheap. 3DS just seems like a last-gen handheld, and there isn't any nintendo game I'm interested in, and I don't play rpgs.

It's dead next year lol :p

Kyoufu

Oh, we're doing console fanboy wars in a football thread. That won't get nauseatingly partisan at all.

There's no fanboy wars here. Not from me at least. I'm just questioning why Vita gets so much hate when 3DS isn't doing so well in the western world either.

GorillaJu

It's not partisan it's just a discussion of taste. Certainly we're all mature enough not to take it personally. Except you fucking Vita-haters are all horrible people. You sick, twisted JTs.

Yen

Apparently just really badly bruised. Think the Echo suggested he's still in pain but can play on (since it isn't ligaments or anything)

PaulLFC

We thought the same, but it was in the Echo that he might start as his knee was only bruised and he'd recovered quicker than anticipated. They also say he'll be playing with the pain though if he started today, which is a bit concerning. I'd have preferred Coates to start if Agger isn't 100% fit, but we don't really know what his fitness level is.

dc89

Oh, we're doing console fanboy wars in a football thread. That won't get nauseatingly partisan at all.

FootballGAF+GameGAF=BestGAF.

I actually hope City put a quality performance in. We've for a good record against Fulham, but it's never easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom