• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloosha

It's not partisan it's just a discussion of taste. Certainly we're all mature enough not to take it personally. Except you fucking Vita-haters are all horrible people. You sick, twisted JTs.

What happens when Persona 5 gets announced for the 3DS? What then?

PaulLFC

I just hope we get Suso's contract sorted out quickly, the lad is class. Unless he has a massive dip in form I'm convinced we'll have offers for him in January. Rodgers has said he's working on a contract though, which is good news.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cech fuuuuu

It isn't dead. It's struggling but it's not going to die out like the PSP Go.

When it comes to high quality exclusives, the software slate is a wasteland. It's already at the point the Cube was at in 2005.

jtb

Banned
Why is no one attacking these crosses in the box?

fuuu Cech.

edit: surprised (and disappointed) Frank's staying on the bench.

near

Gold Member
Vita has nothing on it thats really interesting, neither does the 3DS both are dead at the moment and probably will be in the west for sometime.

Victor Moses!

dc89

City's lineup looks very well balanced. 4 at the back, dropped the 3-5-2 idea I think.

Barry and Javi Garcia holding! YAYA advanced and Silva behind Tevez and Aguero. It's all down to the players now, as that's a very strong selection by Mancini.

City's lineup looks very well balanced. 4 at the back, dropped the 3-5-2 idea I think.

Barry and Javi Garcia holding! YAYA advanced and Silva behind Tevez and Aguero. It's all down to the players now, as that's a very strong selection by Mancini.

Huge risk to throw Silva into a game like this. He's been pretty poor since he was promoted.

GorillaJu

There are so many weird discussions, and discussions about TV and movies that it seems absurd to complain about discussing video games when they're the thing that brought us all onto these fora in the first place.

Oxx

There are so many weird discussions, and discussions about TV and movies that it seems absurd to complain about discussing video games when they're the thing that brought us all onto these fora in the first place.

It's just funny that it's happening in the middle of a big match.

Maybe Arsenal should try and make it more exciting.

dc89

City Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, JM7, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolarov, Balotelli

Dzeko back on the bench. I hope he comes on though.

Tc91

"If Manchester City concede a goal they will become the first reigning champions in Premier League history to concede in each of their first six matches."

If Fulham had Berba yeah I'd say they could give City a run for their money but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom