• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

untitled-77gciy.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The fuck? lol

List them.

edit: goal lol

SSFIV, Steel Diver, Mercenaries 3D, Mario Kart, Devil Survivor Overclocked, MGS3D, PilotWings, Starfox, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts, NSMB2, FFTheatrhythm, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, Mario Tennis. That's without including digital games.

I also have Nintendogs

dc89

3DS>>Vita

Absolutely. I already have about 15 3DS games.

Koscielny LOOOOOOOOL

Cost his side twice.

I have a few 3DS games;

Mario Kart, Mario 3D Land, Pilot Winfs, Street Fighter IV, Ocarina of Time, Rayman 3D, Nintendogs 3D, Super Monkey Ball 3D, Kingdom Hearts 3D, FF Theatrythm and Tales of The Abyss 3D.
Then I have the ambassador games too if you want to count those.

Tales - super rare in the UK and damn expensive too. Got lucky finding it.
Rayman and Super Monkey Ball were £5 each new. :lol
Kingdom Hearts, yet to start it.

I'd kind of like Cave Story, that's getting hard to find in the UK now, I think Play have it for like £45 though. Ouch.

Kyoufu

SSFIV, Steel Diver, Mercenaries 3D, Mario Kart, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Starfox, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts, NSMB2, FFTheatrhythm, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, Mario Tennis. That's without including digital games.

That's a lot of shite. Pretty pathetic to say Vita is dead and then list crap like Steel Diver and 2 N64 ports.

Also LOL Mercenaries. People actually paid money for that?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's a lot of shite. Pretty pathetic to say Vita is dead and then list crap like Steel Diver and 2 N64 ports.

There's the usual launch titles but I'd much rather play Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts and Revelations than most of the stuff on the Vita. I'd rather play stuff like Sound Shapes on the PS3. I'm looking forward to Paper Mario and Layton much more than the PS3 ports on the Vita.

Also Starfox and OOT are two of the greatest of all time.

Yen

N64 ports? An upgraded version of one of the best games ever, you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom