• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Bayern bench players running to the ref after a foul. Stay classy, Bayern.

it looks like you havent read this piece yet: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ba...er-dortmund-war-ein-grosser-antrieb-1.1482130

Sueddeutsche said:
"Wir haben gerade wirklich einen guten Geist in der Mannschaft, das spürst du ja zum Beispiel, wenn ein Tor fällt: Springt da die komplette Bank auf? Bei uns springt sie auf, das ist vielleicht ein kleiner Unterschied zur Nationalmannschaft bei der EM. Da sind nicht immer alle gesprungen", sagt Schweinsteiger und macht die verbesserte Defensivarbeit der Offensivspieler für den souveränen Bayern-Vortrag verantwortlich.

Als Grund für die neue Gruppendynamik im Team nennt Schweinsteiger den großen Rivalen aus der Bundesliga. "Ich glaube, dass vor allem Borussia Dortmund ein großer Antrieb gewesen ist", sagt er. "Wenn die Dortmunder nicht gewesen wären, hätten wir vielleicht diesen Fortschritt nicht gemacht.

in english: BAYERN IS AN AWESOME TEAM!

Blablurn

yKhMx.png

is this real life?

dc89

Ball hit Zaba's arm then as he tried to get a challenge in, surprised Halsey didn't give it as a penalty because he seems to have no idea.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You really didn't deserve to lose that one. Newcastle looked shoddy.

Eh, bad defending and bad finishing deserves to be punished. We put two easy chances onto the bar and gave two dreadful goals away from set plays afterwards. We were sloppy, although we were solid enough in open play.

Arnie

Eh, bad defending and bad finishing deserves to be punished. We put two easy chances onto the bar and gave two dreadful goals away from set plays afterwards. We were sloppy, although we were solid enough in open play.

I'm a Liverpool fan, I judge football on possession, not bad defending and finishing.

LegoArmo

It doesn't really matter who you're playing, it's just nice to look good as a team. United against Newcastle the other night is my favourite game of the season so far, for that reason.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lindegaard, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Scholes, Nani, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, van Persie. Rooney on bench

Friedel, Verthongen, Gallas, Caulker, Walker, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale, Sandro, Defoe, Dembele.

mousasandro.jpg

Igo

Ball hit Zaba's arm then as he tried to get a challenge in, surprised Halsey didn't give it as a penalty because he seems to have no idea.
There probably won't be much discussion of it, as it involves the wrong Manchester team, but it looked a clear penalty to me.

fuenf

Lindegaard, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Scholes, Nani, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, van Persie. Rooney on bench

Friedel, Verthongen, Gallas, Caulker, Walker, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale, Sandro, Defoe, Dembele.

seeing Kagawa in the ManU lineup always gives me a smile, i dont even want to think about how good Dortmund would be with Sahin and Kagawa.

Empty

sounds like giggs on the left which isn't the worst. still getting bullied in midfield by sandro and demebele though.

GorillaJu

I foresee Sandro pulling off a shocking error and losing the game for Spurs, either by getting sent off, own goal or giving away a pass. He's a good player and he's getting recognized for his talent. It's the perfect time for a flukey goal for United to ruin his confidence and set him on the path out to a second tier league in Russia.

Plasma

Banned
Just got back from the Arsenal Chelsea game, fucking hell Arsenal could you have played any worse how on earth did that free kick go in? And how did Giroud not put that chance away towards the end.

Oh well at least the club made a profit this week so lets all pat ourselves on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom