• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Oh did Ba score? Good, my week isn't so terrible. Fletcher and Ba for my strikers. Captain is RVP, really need United to deliver that bittersweet "Fuuuuuck... but at least I get points," feeling.

Arnie

Pre-season, Rodgers talked of using possession to 'kill' teams. Today, in the final third of the match, moreso than the scoreline, we've killed Norwich with the ball.

Clegg

Fucking Nani is starting?

Fuck sake.

We played our best football of the season with a mobile three man midfield with fullbacks pushing up to give us width.

No we go back to Carrick and Scholes playing in the middle ad a 38 year old out wide.

dc89

DZEKO!!! Adds another goal to his tally. City are just better with him on the field.

WHOAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHH EDIN DZEKO!!!

Empty

great finish by dzeko

now we're inevitably losing to spurs. today has a 'take motd off record' bad weekend feel to it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dzeko is City's best player this season. When they need a goal, he scores.

Arnie

City winning to keep my bet on. United win I get £15. Big spender, me.

Fuck me another sloppy goal to concede. Work on defensive positioning in the week please.

Garjon

Our fault, tried to toy with them a bit and gave them an opening. Poor defending, someone needs to tell our defenders that there's still 5 minutes to go.

near

Gold Member
Lindegaard, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Scholes, Nani, Giggs, Carrick, Kagawa, van Persie. Rooney on bench

Friedel, Verthongen, Gallas, Caulker, Walker, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale, Sandro, Defoe, Dembele.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/yoshi2542/mousasandro.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Just as expected. Caulker in the centre Verts on the left. This is the best team we can play considering our injuries. Hopefully Utd don't punish Walkers in ability to head the ball.

Fulham 1-2 Man City

untitled-9odz4q.gif

Clegg

Subs: De Gea, Anderson, Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverley, Wootton

I've bolded the players who should be starting.

No Fletcher on the bench.

He must be knackered after Wednesday.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just as expected. Caulker in the centre Verts on the left. This is the best team we can play considering our injuries. Hopefully Utd don't punish Walkers in ability to head the ball.

They almost certainly will. Walker gave a shockingly bad goal away at WHL last season where Rooney just nodded in a corner. At least with Caulker we have more height back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom