• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Not sure if the mod that said all those things should be trusted too much. She had her modship taken away from her because she was crazy and even let her boyfriend moderate the place, lol

Between her reputation and Amir0x's fall from grace (lol) you have to wonder how the mods are chosen sometimes :p

lol Celta Vigo defender. Ronaldo scores a penalty he played no part in winning.

faridmon

I'm a girl.

Lol

you wish

dyrl1.gif

Clegg

Sounds a bit shite tbh. I like the environment of healthy debate. How would it have gone down after the Liverpool - Man Utd game if it was old Gaf?
I was only lurking back then. I think the mods took a dim view of the personal nature of some of the insults thrown around in the old thread. There were a lot of Arsenal fans iirc.

I think this thread is much more lighthearted.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Walker has closed his Twitter after the stick for his performance today. He wrote something about 'being young and learning' but that doesn't excuse the Sunday league shit he served up today. Jenkinson looks a far better defender than him right now which is mind bending.

Garjon

What was Dragona-gate if anyone care to explain it to me.

Fixed

She had been an admin since NeoGAF was formed but over time she started going a bit mad. She was giving people very long bans for minor offences, started implementing rules in certain threads without telling anyone posting in them and let her boyfriend take over moderating duties, who was notorious for trolling people and then banning them if the response was even slightly heated. In the end, Evilore had to make a decision.

faridmon

Allegedly.

To be honest with you, I can make myself bellieve all those comments about her since many of it seemed very hyperbolic. She was one of the few mods who were quite understandable towrds contextual commenst and what not and it didn't made sense that she went all rebel out of the blue. Although i do admit,letting herboyfriend take over was bloody stupid thing to do.

Amirox' implosion made sense, hers, it didn't.

Zabojnik

MA CHE GOOOL, MA CHE CAZZO DI GOOOOOL!!! POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom