• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Merte handball

Ox the new Diaby. The barrell being scraped now.

Korez

zebra-shufflingrxjdv.gif

Ohi vita, ohi vita mia
KuGsj.gif

PJX

She had been an admin since NeoGAF was formed but over time she started going a bit mad. She was giving people very long bans for minor offences, started implementing rules in certain threads without telling anyone posting in them and let her boyfriend take over moderating duties, who was notorious for trolling people and then banning them if the response was even slightly heated. In the end, Evilore had to make a decision.

Thanks for the explanation.

Zabojnik

A CASA, MERDE, A CASA!

Not a pretty match, but I never expect to see one when we're playing against Napoli. With Pepe and Isla returning, I think we should consider switching to 4-3-3 in more than a few occasions. I get it, Conte, it's hard to leave Asamoah (or Marchisio) on the bench. But we need more attacking options, especially when we're without Vucinic. Pepe can be devastating as a WF and so can Lichtsteiner, when he's playing as a RB. He's not a wingback, never will be.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol who the hell is this

I thought Arshavin was the bottom of the barrell.

Giroud looool once again

FuturusX

Those Van Persie goals will be sorely missed this season...the fact that they'll be in UTD goals scored column has to hurt doubly so...

What is this about Ferguson disciplining Ferdinand? What a cunt. The man has the right to refuse under these circumstances. Sir Alex showing his ignorance

What is this about Ferguson disciplining Ferdinand? What a cunt. The man has the right to refuse under these circumstances. Sir Alex showing his ignorance

and Ferguson got the right to discipline Ferdinand. He obviously wants this drama shit to stop and already said yesterday that Ferdinand was going to wear the damn shirt, now him not doing it looks bad.

Top Bottom