• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

ATF487

She had been an admin since NeoGAF was formed but over time she started going a bit mad. She was giving people very long bans for minor offences, started implementing rules in certain threads without telling anyone posting in them and let her boyfriend take over moderating duties, who was notorious for trolling people and then banning them if the response was even slightly heated. In the end, Evilore had to make a decision.

Yeah she was awful towards the end

Red Scarlet overreacted here but at least she had some redeeming qualities; i.e those metroid speed runs

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
To be honest with you, I can make myself bellieve all those comments about her since many of it seemed very hyperbolic. She was one of the few mods who were quite understandable towrds contextual commenst and what not and it didn't made sense that she went all rebel out of the blue. Although i do admit,letting herboyfriend take over was bloody stupid thing to do.

Amirox' implosion made sense, hers, it didn't.

I could agree with a lot of her positions. But she often went too far. She stifled discussion and was often a killjoy in humorous threads.

Juventus 2-0 Napoli

untitled-64zsbh.gif
untitled-7irkoh.gif

untitled-9rfj1w.gif

It's amazing to think this could be Norwich's first clean sheet in the PL since they were promoted. But they have slipped up enough, Arsenal just haven't exploited this. Or even come close.

Looks like Arsenal just can't be bothered, and want the final whistle now. If I was Wenger I'd have made subs at half time, or certainly now because our play is utterly flat. This match is odds on to end 1-0. No urgency in it at all. When City when 1-0 down earlier, they were knocking on the door non stop whereas Arsenal are playing as if the game just kicked off

Plasma

Banned
Looks like Arsenal just can't be bothered, and want the final whistle now. If I was Wenger I'd have made subs at half time, or certainly now because our play is utterly flat. This match is odds on to end 1-0. No urgency in it at all. When City when 1-0 down earlier, they were knocking on the door non stop whereas Arsenal are playing as if the game just kicked off

Need to wait until the 70th minute.

Top Bottom