• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Wilbur

Banned
Pop-GAF is in the holy trifecta of weirdness with brony and furry GAF. I wish they'd give it a rest with their stupid gifs though, they are always completely unrelated to whatever context the post holds. It's just random.

Brony and furry is odd, pop's fine. But in the Skyfall OT G-Fex has called for me to be banned, and in Pop-GAF I've been categorised along with Blame Space and Eggman :lol

I don't think I've ever even talked to him before

Clegg

Brony and furry is odd, pop's fine. But in the Skyfall OT G-Fex has called for me to be banned, and in Pop-GAF I've been categorised along with Blame Space and Eggman :lol

I don't think I've ever even talked to him before

G-Fex doesn't like posters that upstage him.

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats on becoming a NeoGAF idol. Now all the pathetic people will worship you and find everything you say funny.

I'm okay with being pioneer of pre-Andres afer dark

Like Wilbury and being a superhero?

jizmI.jpg

You sure about Valencia? I think BATE could win that match. They've won against Bayern and Lille so far.

I didn't do much in the way of research :/ My biggest concern was Chelsea playing away to Shaktar to be honest.

We'll see though, looking forward to keeping up to date with all the scores nonetheless haha

Wilbur

Banned
I would bet on that. I don't know, but I actually think BATE are better than Pellegrino's Valencia.

They haven't impressed me at all apart from the game against Madrid at the start of the season; not looking at all good enough in attack to go up against Atletico this year.

How are Spartak doing domestically? Emery always seemed to get more shit than he deserved.

G-Fex doesn't like posters that upstage him.

Didn't know who the fuck he even was until he said I was on his ignore list in the TDKR thread, which was one of only two threads I ever visited, the other being FootyGAF.

One day we shall consumate

PSASBR is brilliantly fun to play. Only problem is the host migration. Think they should go with dedicated servers if the host migration will be that poor in the final game

I would bet on that. I don't know, but I actually think BATE are better than Pellegrino's Valencia.

I think that too, but Valencia has recovered a few players this week, so I don't know how they'll actually play.

I can see BATE and Bayern going through.

I find PSABR a fucking, soul-less and boring shit.

Looks like a fan made game. The lack of assests and core-game is ridiculous.

Tonight I hope to see;

---------------DDG---------------
Rafael Evans Wooton Buttner
--------------Fletcher-------------
-------Clev Kagawa Ando-----
-----------Rooney RVP---------

Tonight I expect to see;

DDG
Rafael Carrick Evans Buttner
Valencia Fletcher Giggs Welbeck
Hernandez Rooney

Wilbur

Banned
Tonight I hope to see;

---------------DDG---------------
Rafael Evans Wooton Buttner
--------------Fletcher-------------
-------Clev Kagawa Ando-----
-----------Rooney RVP---------

Tonight I expect to see;

DDG
Rafael Carrick Evans Buttner
Valencia Fletcher Giggs Welbeck
Hernandez Rooney

Confirmed that Smalling isn't fit yet right?

Then your first team is what I want to see but maybe Rooney rested for Welbeck or Hernandez

yella

I really wanted to watch the United game, but it's on a channel on DirectTv I'm not subscribed to. Ah well, guess I'll gave to live vicariously through you guys for updates while I'm at work.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I really wanted to watch the United game, but it's on a channel on DirectTv I'm not subscribed to. Ah well, guess I'll gave to live vicariously through you guys for updates while I'm at work.

Do you not get Fox Soccer or that is the channel you're talking about?

Blablurn

Isn't that prostitute only 16/17?

At least Rooney had the decency not to hit on a child.

not anymore she is. but yeah, during the act she was around 17. 17 itself is not the problem in france. but since he paid money for it, ribery had to face some problems.

Zabojnik

Isla better fucking turn up, he was playing it too safe for my liking last time he stepped on the pitch.

I don't understand why we wasted a ticket on Matri.

Hopefully playing for Chile helped him regain some confidence & form. He's probably nowhere near top condition, but we can't be playing with De Ceglie *and* Caceres. So Isla it is. Fingers crossed.

Prometheus is the new high bar for plot holes and inconstancies, so always compare and contrast any film you ever see with that.

To me it just seemed like there was 30min or so of the film missing due to extreme cutting. The director's cut won't make this movie a sci-fi masterpiece, but hopefully it'll make it a bit more ... logical.

Apple conference and champions league tonight. The nerd and fanboy in me is pleased.

When is the conference, exactly?

Finished Dishonoured!
I broke the whole game with time stop. It's so fun to use.

Would you say enjoyed it more or less than Deus Ex: HR? And why.

Think Kagawa and Clev will play, but fear Young will also play.
Ashley Young...

I forgot we even had him :lol

In fairness I think he could be good for us at the moment. Both Nani and Valencia have started slow this season and Young offers a better balance on that side than Nani or Welbeck do. Plus he might win us some pens :p

Time to watch Spartak get destroyed. Champions league Spartak embarrassment is best Spartak embarrassment. Dat third string goalkeeper is bound to entertain.

Top Bottom