• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

£6m for a 16 year old kid? I've heard that guy is meant to be really good but that's way too much money.

Nearly forgot about UCL FF! Gonna have a look at my team now..

You personally or is there a promotion somewhere haha?

Betfair

hu2oP.jpg

Is the 9-fold the accumulator, as there's 9 bets in there?

Wilbur

Banned
Betfair are nicking my money. Made a £5 deposit with PayPal and then went to get £3.00 of that back so I could put a bet on. It tells me to confirm my age again, so when I go to do that and enter my debit card details, it will only let me enter a credit card, of which I don't have one. So it's keeping my money from me.

Dougie Freedman has left Crystal Palace to become manager of Bolton.

Ehh, thought he would have stayed, seemed loyal.

Betfair are nicking my money. Made a £5 deposit with PayPal and then went to get £3.00 of that back so I could put a bet on. It tells me to confirm my age again, so when I go to do that and enter my debit card details, it will only let me enter a credit card, of which I don't have one. So it's keeping my money from me.

Ehh, thought he would have stayed, seemed loyal.

It counts debit cards as credit cards. I was a bit confused when it asked me to put in my credit card details, but it worked with my debit regardless

I've put in my debit card details four times to try and retrieve my money and it won't let me.

Hmm. Same debit card you registered with?

Also, if it just a case of confirming your age to get back into your account, you can take a photo of a driving license or something and email it to them :)

GorillaJu

I get conflicted when I compare Fifa and PES.

PES does have unnatural, robotic animations, but in Fifa, in exchange for more fluid body animations, the movements that players make are extremely unnatural.

Wilbur

Banned
Hmm. Same debit card you registered with?

Also, if it just a case of confirming your age to get back into your account, you can take a photo of a driving license or something and email it to them :)

Didn't register with a debit card, used PayPal to put down a deposit. It's annoying.

Might do that, or I'll just spend the fiver and forget about it unless I win something and I want to put it all back on my card.

PES does have unnatural, robotic animations, but in Fifa, in exchange for more fluid body animations, the movements that players make are extremely unnatural.

The ball just don't move right in FIFA. Feels like the players are kicking a balloon

Blablurn

looking back, i should have gone for PES :(

btw, robben father already said that he will not retire :/

The ball just don't move right in FIFA. Feels like the players are kicking a balloon

u just described every fifa game since the ps2 generation.

Clegg

Angelo Henriquez can't stop scoring in my FM save.

Scoring for fun in the reserves and has scored three in two for the senior team.

I'm trying to put a bet on, the transaction was declined, then I got a call from my bank to confirm it was me, which I did. Now when I've tried to deposit the same thing has happened. Urgh.

3Sixty

I did, hadn't bet for months until the free 10 quid without deposit from Betfred! Won 100 quid, going to put a tenner from that back on, If I win I'll take a tenner out of that next time. If I lose I'm done.

I popped into Betfred today and placed a couple of goals galore since its right next door to the Subway i was in!

AND NOW BETFAIR EMAIL ME A NO LOSE BET, LEAVE ME ALONE.

Edit: My inbox sums it up.

ibvSUqBzkpkqBX.png

:lol

elsk

Banned
"I am very happy to return to Lille and the smell of the north," he told reporters at a press conference.

"There was only one problem. I had broken my elbow and that is why I was released. But before that, they wanted to release me because I was too small.

"I was good on the ball but too small for them. I am someone who never gives up on anything. I am very happy to have succeeded through other paths."

Haha, Lille released Ribéry because he was too small? Bunch of idiots.
KuGsj.gif

Meier

418039_10151131105612946_735640595_n.jpg

Fox Soccer posted this on Facebook -- apparently these are some ads for acting classes in Spain, haha. As I recall from Spanish classes, it reads, "Do you love to act? Theatre/acting classes available for all levels" or something along those lines.

Did a few accumulators with a bit of spare change:

Valencia, Barcelona, Juventus, Galatasaray, Bayern, Man Utd, Chelsea to win

Then the shop also had a midweek section list which gave 80/1 for 7 selections (1 from each section)

Man Utd, Galatasaray, Arsenal, Valencia, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Benfica

Come on Champions League!

elsk

Banned
Did a few accumulators with a bit of spare change:

Valencia, Barcelona, Juventus, Galatasaray, Bayern, Man Utd, Chelsea to win

Then the shop also had a midweek section list which gave 80/1 for 7 selections (1 from each section)

Man Utd, Galatasaray, Arsenal, Valencia, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Benfica

Come on Champions League!

You sure about Valencia? I think BATE could win that match. They've won against Bayern and Lille so far.

G-Fex callin' a dog out over PopGAF. I just want to be loved by my idol

Pop-GAF is in the holy trifecta of weirdness with brony and furry GAF. I wish they'd give it a rest with their stupid gifs though, they are always completely unrelated to whatever context the post holds. It's just random.

Fry

Holy WOW

Robben's been thinking of retiring.
He says he thinks about retiring from time to time because of his injuries.

Makes me sad that. :(

Must feel really awful when you're really good at something but... nature doesn't allow you to practice it often.

Top Bottom