• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Wilbur

Banned
Manchester United are a whopping 10 on the JT scale.

tiote.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Quagliarella: "I have nothing against Zeman. His style is ideal for attackers. I'd like to be coached by him one day. Never say never"

Okay then, a swap for Osvaldo it is.

Empty

kyoufu's angst after the newcastle match has been wonderful. to be fair though conceding a set piece goal to evra is enough to make anyone unhinged.

Just watching Episode 5 of Being Liverpool because I missed it on Friday, there's some great scenes. The one where Rodgers takes Jonjo aside for a private chat, and the one where he bets Reina £20 that he can't hit the crossbar, which he does.

I watched the third or fourth episode the other day where Carragher takes his son to training, that voice... It's really torture in audio form.

A year has gone by already? Wow. Let's just recap for those who forgot.

i5e0Fh93UG8aK.gif

Meier

MCFC "What the Media Says" news item has these transfer rumors (they just re-report stuff... but there always seems to be an element of truth if they bother to mention it here):

Meanwhile, The Daily Mail report that City are ready to go toe-to-toe with cross-city rivals Manchester United for the signature of young Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic.

"Halilovic is valued at £12million but United and City are considering offers of around £6m," reads the story.

"The Under 17 international is already being compared to Luka Modric and Real hope that Modric’s presence at the Bernabeu can sway a deal their way.

"Meanwhile, City and Arsenal want PSV Eindhoven defender Riechedly Bazoer, 16."

I looked Halilovic up on wiki and he apparently broke the record for youngest goalscorer in the Croatian league -- Mateo Kovacic (FM wonderkid) had set it previous in recent years. The PSV link should ensure we get that Bazoer fella.

elsk

Banned
German media saying that Bayern wants Muniain lol

It's bullshit but the thought of Bayern getting another Bilbao player in like the next 10 years is pretty funny.

Haha, Bayern just trolling now. I don't like him, he was a fucking cunt when Honduras kicked Spain ass in the Olympics.

yella

What was so appealing

Just the idea of meeting and interacting with people.

I'm pretty antisocial IRL, which is a bad character trait I'm trying to break, which is pretty funny when you consider that I have 8 brothers and sisters.

You guys can add me on FB too if you like.

EDIT: Looked like I tried to join the vanilla GAF group, not the footy group lol. Sent the request to the footy group just now.

confuziz

Banned
MCFC "What the Media Says" news item has these transfer rumors (they just re-report stuff... but there always seems to be an element of truth if they bother to mention it here):

I looked Halilovic up on wiki and he apparently broke the record for youngest goalscorer in the Croatian league -- Mateo Kovacic (FM wonderkid) had set it previous in recent years. The PSV link should ensure we get that Bazoer fella.

Yeah..no.

In any case, the manager of PSV confirmed there is no such thing as a partnership, and there won't be.

Wilbur

Banned
Any of you guys saw the Iron Man 3 trailer yet?

Looks okay but no Shane Blackness about it. IM2 was awful, if its as good as the first then it'll be fun.

Woo, free £20 to put on an accumulator tomorrow

You personally or is there a promotion somewhere haha?

Lol, you missed an open net in the first half :p

Love Kagawa in this game, so good.

I know, I'm a fucking turkey on this game. My season record so far is 7-0-0 though! Gabi and Falcao bringing the goods.

Yeah he is good, feels like Iniesta.

Blablurn

Well, yeah, pretty much everything we use now in the world gives you cancer.
Its crazy and scary. I hope family and friends stay safe from this :( the thread about scorcho in the OT made me so sad. He said that the next time he will drive to the hospital, there is no going back. How sick is that?? ._.

Top Bottom