• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Hixx

I hate going onto the gaming side now. So many OTs are popping up... next 2 weeks packed with games I want to play. No time... less money :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The show is actually quite good if you are simply looking for some feel good stuff. The fandom surrounding the show is VERY creepy however.

edit: god damn, this had to be the top post. FUCK!

I watched some horrifying videos and confessions.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Clegg

Looks like SAF is employing the diamond again.

Fletcher holding, Kagawa and Cleverley on either side and Rooney at the tip.

I'd like to see Rooney and Kagawa swap positions during the game.

Clegg

Subs: Johnstone, Ferdinand, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Young, Welbeck

No Lindegaard.

A bit surprised that Ando isn't starting.

Zabojnik

Widescreen fucking sucks for tablets. I had a 10" 16:9 one and it was useless in portrait mode. Will probably get the iPad mini. The resolution (1024x768) could be better, I guess, but I'm glad it's an inch bigger than the Nexus 7. Always thought 7" was just a tad too small.

Wilbur

Banned
Looks like SAF is employing the diamond again.

Fletcher holding, Kagawa and Cleverley on either side and Rooney at the tip.

I'd like to see Rooney and Kagawa swap positions during the game.

Yeah, I'd rather play Rooney in midfield if I'm being honest.

FootballFan

What is the game to watch tonight?

Tomorrow are the interesting games, these ones in 40minutes or so are pretty boring looking if you ask me.

The best are probably:

Shakhtar - Chelsea
Lille - Bayern

Depending if Bate can keep it up, their game against Valencia should be a good one.

With our defense there is bound to be goals against Celtic, so that is an option too I guess.

So whatever lol.

faridmon

Tomorrow are the interesting games, these ones in 40minutes or so are pretty boring looking if you ask me.

The best are probably:

Shakhtar - Chelsea
Lille - Bayern

Depending if Bate can keep it up, their game against Valencia should be a good one.

With our defense there is bound to be goals against Celtic, so that is an option too I guess.

So whatever lol.

Yeah, I figured out that tomorrow night is the night to watch out for. I am already getting excited by Real Madrid V Dortmund game.

Top Bottom