• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Guys could we not post results in the thread, at least for the next 3-4 hours? Or at least do it on spoiler tags. I plan to watch one match live and the next Barcealona-Celtic on replay.
Well... People will definitely celebrate when Barca scores so good luck with that...

FootballFan

Guys could we not post results in the thread, at least for the next 3-4 hours? Or at least do it on spoiler tags. I plan to watch one match live and the next Barcealona-Celtic on replay.

I think that will be tough, people will miss your post and just post stuff like PEDROO!!!!! 4-1 to Celtic!

D_prOdigy

God, that starting line-up looks so sexy.

We've come a long way from dreading 4-4-2-with-Kagawa-CM.

*goes 4-4-2 with Scholes and Giggs against Chelsea*

Blablurn

at least the french have a nice stadium. unlike fucking bate

GPVCd.jpg

dc89

That £269 price is a little steep. If Apple weren't hell bent on making silly margins they could have mopped up today, and mopped up big time.

Wilbur

Banned
Does anyone else not really give a shit about smartphones/tablets? I have a budget smart phone but I only really use it to read the guardian and occasionally look up stupid shit on wikipedia. I kind of regret spending money on it, to be honest.

It seems like everyone now has a phone that does everything and pays a hundred dollars a month for it and it doesn't seem worth it to me.

My iPhone is my best friend but fuck tablets

panty

Nice try. Thats not gonna work.

Just dont follow gaf.

Arnie

That £269 price is a little steep. If Apple weren't hell bent on making silly margins they could have mopped up today, and mopped up big time.

I'd have blown some savings on a mini at £200. They can nob off with that price point though.

Went for a spontaneous game of six a side before, feel great now, had a decent match. Now that I've rejoined an 11 a side league I can't enjoy sixes as much though. My new Adi Novas are sweet.

I'll buy an iPad mini when they hit £199 and there's a fully fledged FM release for iPad. Let me play my FM14 save across Mac and iPad and I'll bite.

Didn't they say full FM is too CPU intensive for tablets? Think how slow it would run with all the leagues.

faridmon

I think the Pro version is next year. The RT is coming out soon though I think but that doesn't include desktop mode/applications.

Yeah, I was thinking about the RT. I might get that (depending if I have money when it comes out) since I am not really worried about the desktop ability. If I want a desktop, Laptops is good enough for me. I want tablet to be a tablet.

Not even that.

Capacity: 5,402

Doesn't matter, cause they're BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah I remember Copenhagen playing against them and you could see a parking lot behind the goal and shit, so you could really just stand behind the fence and watch football lol

fake edit : here it is

JPWGz.jpg

XTPZN.jpg

Top Bottom