• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

I would like to take this time to thank Shaktar for flattering us with a 2-1 result.

It really doesn't tell the tale of how we basically got battered for 90 minutes.

PJX

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm cheering for Celtic. Fuck this team.

#COYBIG

Haters gonna hate

qindarka

Banned
Lucky Juve drew. Now we need to win against Shaktar at home and draw at Juventus. Or do whatever against Shaktar if we win in Turin.

On the basis of this performance though, I doubt it. Time to enjoy the Europa League.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ALBA > ALABA

jacknod.gif

=)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Result is a damn shame but Celtic were superb. Defended even better than Chelsea last season.

Forster was absolutely incredible.

Wilbur

Banned
Okay so overall out of 12 bets, Bayern are the only one to let me down £187 quid. Another reason to hate them!

And on my other accumulator, Brighton are the only team to fail, and that means I don't win 201 quid. Fuck that.

I hate betting.

Performance is mixed for me, looked good going forward most the match, and we only really played one first team defender. But need to sort it out, our midfield looked passive when Braga had the ball.

Great spirit though.

Top Bottom