• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

You're really going to say fuck to a team on a budget a thousandth of the size of Barcelona, with no player as good as Barcelona's, with no referee influence like Barcelona have...

because they don't come out and get stomped?

Fuck off with that nonsense, just fuck off. The only reason your team scored 4 is because for once Barcelona didn't get the benefit of the referee. Without it you would have lost 5-0 for being naive.

I will never buy it that you're not a Barca fan, ever.

It's wonderful when he denies it.

Curious it only happens when Barsa loses.

Wilbur

Banned
what was your bet? at least two goals?

Yeah, over 1.5 goals haha. The only team to let me down :(

In the other one, I needed every team to score and out of 20 teams Brighton were the only one that didn't.

7.50 down the drain when I have no money, sigh. Just need one big fucking win to last me until my next loan :lol

Soi-Fong

You're really going to say fuck to a team on a budget a thousandth of the size of Barcelona, with no player as good as Barcelona's, with no referee influence like Barcelona have...

Fuck off with that nonsense, just fuck off. The only reason your team scored 4 is because for once Barcelona didn't get the benefit of the referee. Without it you would have lost 5-0 for being naive.

I will never buy it that you're not a Barca fan, ever.

This. I'm tired of this anti-football shit. Celtic isn't owned by a mega-owner and they're forced to defend if they want a draw or win. Plain and simple, if Barca is the best team in the world, they have to fucking deal with players defending their asses like their life depended on it.

Football GAF vs Barca GAF.

ilNowPgaKUQD4.gif

Let the games begin!

Clegg

So much vitrol against Barca, Celtic parked the bus and frankly doesn't belong in the Champions League so I'm glad for Barca, a team that does deserve to be there, to take the win. Nervous for Juventus though :I

Another example of Cule arrogance.

Cheating Barca scum have no place in football.

Bumhead

Banned
I'm glad Barcelona won, but only so my Rangers supporting work colleague is only amusingly frustrated tomorrow rather than insufferably angry.

Wilbur

Banned
So much vitrol against Barca, Celtic parked the bus and frankly doesn't belong in the Champions League so I'm glad for Barca, a team that does deserve to be there, to take the win. Nervous for Juventus though :I

If they got to the Champions League, they deserve to be in the Champions League*. I've had enough of this fucking anti-football nonsense. It's the worst argument in football. It's an excuse for fucking cunt fans of Barcelona to cry when they can't finish their chances.

doesn't apply to Chelsea

Why on earth don't Celtic belong? They actually won their domestic league.

and the alternative was Helsingborg from Sweden...

Yeah Celtic deserves their spot in CL, even if they are kind of shit. Also happy Celtic lost, my uncle is a huge Celtic supporter (and scottish) and a huge cunt who used to beat the living shit out of his wife.

elsk

Banned
bayern gaf. that was fucking close. btw, heynckes just mentioned that robben had a pain-free training today.

The team was really poor, looks like they're very Bundesliga-focused right now. The 0-1 was enough for them apparently, they looked happy with that result.

I think we should've started with a different team, in order to give opportunity to start to some players like Alaba, Shaqiri, Pizarro, etc. Kroos, Schweini, Mandzukic looked tired most of the match.

FootballFan

absolutely heartbreaking

we did not deserve that; played our hearts out

Yeah, you guys played really well, was surprised tbh. 100% effort.

Both goals came at the end of each half, maybe your players relaxed each time thinking "phew it's nearly over"

Good game though.

pulga

Banned

I will never buy it that you're not a Barca fan, ever

The fact of support a team in one match doesn't turns me in a fan of that team. In fact, i support all the spanish teams in european matches, except Real Madrid of course :)

HES NOT MAN HE SUPPORTS THEM AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
It's seriously baffling the hate on Barça here. They attack during all the 2nd period, creating chances and all and they don't deserve to win? haha

Soi-fong is for Real, so I can(hardly) understand, but Clegg is funny :D

Wilbur

Banned
It's seriously baffling the hate on Barça here. They attack during all the 2nd period, creating chances and all and they don't deserve to win? haha

Soi-fong is for Real, so I can(hardly) understand, but Clegg is funny :D

They scored two goals, they deserve to win.

But bullshit posts like Celtic don't even deserve to be there, that's fucking baffling. That's what's baffling. It's fucking nonsense.

Bento

Why on earth don't Celtic belong? They actually won their domestic league.
Wasn't being clear there, I was referring to the playoff. There are other teams I'd rather see there than them but after having a look at their group I see the other teams are Spartak Moscow and Benfica so eh... Surprised at Benfica being last though, weren't they quite good in the Europa League last season or am I mistaking them for someone else?
If they got to the Champions League, they deserve to be in the Champions League*. I've had enough of this fucking anti-football nonsense. It's the worst argument in football. It's an excuse for fucking cunt fans of Barcelona to cry when they can't finish their chances.

doesn't apply to Chelsea
See the post above and no, I'm not a Barca fan :p They just seem to be getting a lot of unwarranted hate despite playing good fotball.

Clegg

And now we have open racism.

I can see where Fabregas gets it from.

HES NOT MAN HE SUPPORTS THEM AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

He's not a supporter, he only supports them when not playing against Deportivo.

That also makes me not a Palermo or Chelsea supporter cause I will support Copenhagen over them any day, although still have my vulva moisten every time Palermo or Chelsea wins.

fuenf

The team was really poor, looks like they're very Bundesliga-focused right now. The 0-1 was enough for them apparently, they looked happy with that result.

I think we should've started with a different team, in order to give opportunity to start to some players like Alaba, Shaqiri, Pizarro, etc. Kroos, Schweini, Mandzukic looked tired most of the match.

What did you think of Martinez? I'm starting to believe he might be better as a CB in our system :( Shaqiri and Mandzukic looked like shit, too.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
They scored two goals, they deserve to win.

But bullshit posts like Celtic don't even deserve to be there, that's fucking baffling. That's what's baffling. It's fucking nonsense.

True and i don't know who said that, they deserve the draw as it's a way of play like any other, especially effective against Barça

FootballFan is almost one of the most reasonable guys in here. We need more rage from you, mang. Go yell cunt at some random teams and players.

This barca hate makes me wanna puke and never comeback to this thread. Simply disgusting.

You know... It even seems silly to be me today, but I will join in on it, if it means you will never come back.

cozo

this barca are arguably the best club side in the history of football ahead of sacchi's milan, stein's celtic, paisley's liverpool, michel's ajax. though they're not without their problems (sanctimony chief among them)

fuiud but celtic are one of the great names of world football and I'm proud to call myself a celtic fan and super proud of our players tonight

football's a cruel, cruel, stupid game. mon the hoops

Top Bottom