• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Biggzy

ALBA > ALABA

jacknod.gif

=)

m1C1E.gif

Soi-Fong

Lol true except an injury, time wasting from Celtic and about 5 substitutions. But you are right. ;) 3 points.

I feel bad for Celtic though, they played really well and defended with 100% effort, nearly paid off.

Celtic deserved a draw from this match just for Forster's performance.

Clegg

Scumbag Barca actually have the audacity to celebrate their victory.

Another low in football.

At least we have confirmation that Barca are a fading force in Europe.

panty

Lol true except an injury, time wasting from Celtic and about 5 substitutions. But you are right. ;) 3 points.

I feel bad for Celtic though, they played really well and defended with 100% effort, nearly paid off.
One injury and that's about it.

Are you saying every football match gets 4mins et because they have subs and time wasters.

A joke.

Lucky Juve drew. Now we need to win against Shaktar at home and draw at Juventus. Or do whatever against Shaktar if we win in Turin.

On the basis of this performance though, I doubt it. Time to enjoy the Europa League.
I still fancy us to get out of the group. But tonight was absolutely grim. Worst performance in any competition this season.

qindarka

Banned
There is nothing that shameful about losing at Shaktar. It's not like they are minnows or anything. Wouldn't even call this a surprise result.

There is nothing that shameful about losing at Shaktar. It's not like they are minnows or anything. Wouldn't even call this a surprise result.

There's shame to losing the way Chelsea did today, terrible performance and not just cause Shaktar played really well (which they did).

keit4

Banned
gotta pick a spanish team and stick with it man. Can't be hating on Barcelona last week and cumming all over them today.

The fact of support a team in one match doesn't turns me in a fan of that team. In fact, i support all the spanish teams in european matches, except Real Madrid of course :)

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Celtic and ultra defensive football.

You're really going to say fuck to a team on a budget a thousandth of the size of Barcelona, with no player as good as Barcelona's, with no referee influence like Barcelona have...

because they don't come out and get stomped?

Fuck off with that nonsense, just fuck off. The only reason your team scored 4 is because for once Barcelona didn't get the benefit of the referee. Without it you would have lost 5-0 for being naive.

I will never buy it that you're not a Barca fan, ever.

Bento

So much vitrol against Barca, Celtic parked the bus and frankly doesn't belong in the Champions League so I'm glad for Barca, a team that does deserve to be there, to take the win. Nervous for Juventus though :I

qindarka

Banned
So much vitrol against Barca, Celtic parked the bus and frankly doesn't belong in the Champions League so I'm glad for Barca, a team that does deserve to be there, to take the win. Nervous for Juventus though :I

Why on earth don't Celtic belong? They actually won their domestic league.

LegoArmo

I don't think Celtic even played "ultra" defensive. Counter attacked and created a few chances.

Barcelona are the best team in the world, what do you expect to happen.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah, I meant it for people who were just laughing at the result, not the performance.

I think we're all laughing at both.

Celtic had almost identical counter attacking chances to Chelsea last season. They just could get the shot away.

Top Bottom