• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Blablurn

b21qa.gif

good night guys, keep it classy!

elsk

Banned
Supporting two teams makes less sense than supporting all professional Spanish teams except Real Madrid haha?!

A lot of people actually do that. I'm sure a lot of germans (not-Bayern fans) were supporting Bayern in the CL final last season. And Deportivo La Coruña isn't playing in Champions League anyways, so yeah I don't see anything wrong about it.

I wouldn't be able to support other honduran teams in continental tournaments, tho. I hate the other teams.

this barca are arguably the best club side in the history of football ahead of sacchi's milan, stein's celtic, paisley's liverpool, michel's ajax. though they're not without their problems (sanctimony chief among them)

fuiud but celtic are one of the great names of world football and I'm proud to call myself a celtic fan and super proud of our players tonight

football's a cruel, cruel, stupid game. mon the hoops

But is it better than Santos? We need Pele in here.

FootballFan

This is the reason why I don't consider Barca the greatest ever team because a lot of their wins are tainted and dodgy as fuck.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK happened? Seriously guys... wtf did Barca do this time? Jesus christ.

Were the best team in the world. They look utterly average nowadays.

Nah still the best. Madrid couldn't beat a joke of a defensive line up and they are the 2nd best. Imagine what Barca would do to a Essien - Coentrao - Khedira - Marcelo line up, I would be disappointed, even in the Bernabeu, if we didn't win by at least 3 goals.

8 points ahead of Madrid in La Liga, most the team are world cup winners/euro winners, Messi is here, first in the CL group etc.

panty

FootballFan is almost one of the most reasonable guys in here. We need more rage from you, mang. Go yell cunt at some random teams and players.

You know... It even seems silly to be me today, but I will join in on it, if it means you will never come back.
Talking about Mourinho money and he's the most rational. Oh right it was a joke lol.

Everyones a cunt here. You too.

D_prOdigy

Clegg, you need to stop, you're carrying me away with you and I'm afraid I'll get banned because I'm younger.

Hooking them is fun though.

doicare

Clevgod setting up the winner with the best cross you've ever seen and i'm sitting pretty at the top the Neogaf Champions League Fantasy football game... if only i knew a little something about football, then i might be higher.

Wilbur

Banned
A lot of people actually do that. I'm sure a lot of germans (not-Bayern fans) were supporting Bayern in the CL final last season. And Deportivo La Coruña isn't playing in Champions League anyways, so yeah I don't see anything wrong about it.

I wouldn't be able to support other honduran teams in continental tournaments, tho. I hate the other teams.

There's me wanting... Spurs to beat Milan and Madrid a few years ago for instance, and there's keit actively cheering for Barcelona. He's a Barca fan for sure. Denies it because his first love is Depor, but he's the type that cums in his pants every time he selects Messi as Be A Pro because he feels connected to him in some way.

pulga

Banned

What's wrong with it is he's always cheerleading for Barca every single match (except against Depor) but can't bring himself to admit he's a fan. It's nonsense.

And I get the supporting spanish teams in europe angle, since I'll support our honduran teams in CONCACHAMPIONS, but cmon brooooo just fucking admit you're a big Barca fanboy.

FUCK OFF YOU BARCA CUNTS

Fucking Barca

Go to hell Barcelona.

What percentage of barcelona's winners are in stoppage time?

fuck them

The most unjust result I've seen in years.

Barca scum cheat their way to victory yet again.

The shite is the Barca scum continually getting away with their cunt antics on and off the pitch.

iCQoTpBRQg3ab.gif

FootballFan

FootballFan is almost one of the most reasonable guys in here. We need more rage from you, mang. Go yell cunt at some random teams and players.

I did do some CAPS yelling above, I just dont understand guys, what did Barca do this time? :S truly baffled by some posts here.

G-Unit

Good job barcagaf... i'm off this thread. I request 1 month ban if I post back within next month(I would put more time but I may forget down the road)

qindarka

Banned
Good job barcagaf... i'm off this thread. I request 1 month ban if I post back within next month(I would put more time but I may forget down the road)

Goodbye then.

Seriously though, while I don't like him and am not really sorry to see him leave, the venom here tonight has been excessive and could be off-putting to other users. I suspect some of it is intentional hyperbole but it's still not easy to detect.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Clegg, you need to stop, you're carrying me away with you and I'm afraid I'll get banned because I'm younger.

Hooking them is fun though.

Haha, the joke is on you. We won, so let the usual hate rain :D and lol at this thread and how everything escalated!

Top Bottom