• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I really don't.

Ssmg2.gif

I....give up.

Wilbur

Banned
Kyoufu has decent taste in things.

Fry and Meier are my taste nemeses. Will never agree on anything, pretty much.

This! I think my brother said that Fry thinks the Coens' Ladykillers is a masterpiece. If I've remembered it correctly and that's true...

oh man. King of the worst opinions.

Linius

I decided to take on the Romania international job in my FIFA 13 career. Now I have to qualify for WC against The Netherlands :p

Wilbur

Banned
Okay Salv, Yurt you are now responsible for the worst feud on FootyGaf. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

:lol

Nothing is and ever will be worse than spidye, elsk and fry hating on the whole thread, Premier League and in elsk's case Britain over a picture of a left back.

Splatt

bububut Football-GAF says it's shit.

Cunts. All of them!

It was a pretty good looking piece of shit I'll give it that!

(It wasn't really that bad. It was a decent family movie)

I agree, it's a decent family movie full of cliches. But I didn't mind any of that because of how good the performance actors gave. The movie just dragged me in, and all of the lines made sense in the Speed Racer world. Of course, the overal style played a large part in that.

I can see why many people would not like it, it's certainly more of an acquired taste. Sucks that it tanked in the box office, hope Cloud Atlas will have a different fate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay Salv, Yurt you are now responsible for the worst feud on FootyGaf. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

I don't think he quite understands what I was trying to say really. I tried to explain my comment but somehow I'm making it worse.

It wasn't even a feud. I'm so confused right now.

Damn what did I miss

Salv: *Funny nickname for Jack Wilshere*
Yurt: LOLOLOL, brilliant. Arnie coined that many moons ago. (pretty innocent comment)
Salv: SO? are you saying I should stop using it?
Yurt: wut. Random comment yo.
Salv:I ASKED HIM HE SAID IT WAS OK
Yurt: Well, you asked me when I used it a few days ok but that's not what I meant..
Salv: no u
Yurt: :(?

Really though, why is Speed Racer so famous here and on this forum in general?

There are a lot of fans and haters of the film here. Both are shocked at each others opinion of the film. With some films, you can debate and discuss your differences of opinion. With Speed, you either love it or hate it. It's quite polarising in that sense. I now ignore the opinions of those that hate it when it comes to films and vice versa

operon

I don't think he quite understands what I was trying to say really. I tried to explain my comment but somehow I'm making it worse.

It wasn't even a feud. I'm so confused right now.

Yurt: LOLOLOL, brilliant. Arnie coined that many moons ago. (pretty innocent comment)
Yurt: Well you asked me when I used it a few days ok but alright.
Yurt: :(

We need Harry Hill in here to shout "FIGHT"

:lol

Nothing is and ever will be worse than spidye, elsk and fry hating on the whole thread, Premier League and in elsk's case Britain over a picture of a left back.

#fuckbayern

soccer-graphics-john-terry-528327.jpg

Seriously though, Cech must have made about 25 saves in his last two games. He is in amazing form.

Terry was pretty shitty but really everyone on the team were except Cech. Hazard and Mata also looked decent but had very little to work with, especially since whenever they passed the forward Chelsea would stop the attack and lose the ball.

But it's pretty clear that Terry is too slow and is a bit like Lampard at the moment, just not fitting in too well. At least we will get Luiz and Cahill in the league for some time now, would also like to see Azpilicueta some more.

Chrome was me to auto correct Azpilicueta to Metallica, lol

Salvadora

IIRC, Arnie came up with that btw.

...Ok? Where do you think I got it from?

I was just randomly pointing it out.
B7veg.gif

Made me laugh.

I even said to him I would be using it.

That was me actually.

You said you would be using it?

You? :p Dunno why you made a big deal out of it.

I really don't.

Ssmg2.gif

I....give up.

Don't know why he thinks I give a shit about any of this.

Salvadora

Yurt: Well, you asked me when I used it a few days ok but that's not what I meant..
Yurt: :(?
Pretty big distortion of the conversation..

Top Bottom