• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Salvadora

True but the quality of the midfield does differ slightly.

iSwZhfUlVUpwr.gif

Torres won the euros and CL, it's quite amazing actually. He can still fuck off, not only with his bad performances that can at least be accepted but his moody cunt attitude. Only he would whine already 30 min after winning CL.

D_prOdigy

Assuming Kagawa will be at best 'rested', the realistic line-up I'd like to see against Chelsea against Sunday.

----------------DDG----
Rafael--Evans--Ferdinand--Evra
Valencia--Carrick--Cleverley--Young
------------------------Rooney-------
-----------Hernandez

RVP's started a lot lately. Keep him in the back pocket with an inclination to put him on if things aren't going well by half-time. Chicha's earned his start, and he has a knack of being lethal against Chelsea. Might as well give Young a chance, he can be good on his day. Keep Cleverley in his strongest CM position, with Scholes on the bench if it's looking a bit leaky.

Wilbur

Banned
Salv:I ASKED HIM HE SAID IT WAS OK

:lol

Assuming Kagawa will be at best 'rested', the realistic line-up I'd like to see against Chelsea against Sunday.

----------------DDG----
-----------Hernandez

RVP's started a lot lately. Keep him in the back pocket with an inclination to put him on if things aren't going well by half-time. Chicha's earned his start, and he has a knack of being lethal against Chelsea. Might as well give Young a chance, he can be good on his day. Keep Cleverley in his strongest CM position, with Scholes on the bench if it's looking a bit leaky.

Would rather play RVP from the start with one of him or Rooney wide and Valencia on the right, he can get at Cole. He'll rest midweek COC I think.

I'd like to see Carrick/Cleverley/Anderson in the middle, with Scholes coming on for Anderson in the last 20 when he can't run anymore.

But we know it'll be flat 4-4-2 with Welbeck on the wing and Scholes from the start.

pulga

Banned
ffuuuuuu I have to stay at work today during lunchtime. Gun have to stream the games.

VAMOOOOS MADRIIIID

and lolololol at Salvadora and Yurt <3

Bumhead

Banned

Different situation, but I remember when we beat Sheffield United 2-1 at Bramall Lane a few years back, Marcus Tudgay had a strike from about 30 yards infront of United's Kop end. One lone Blade sat behind the goal stood up with his arms in the air to do the whole point and laugh thing.. shortly before the ball flew into the top corner for what ended up being the winner.

Priceless.

Slizz

Leaving my house real quick to run an errand. See a female on my street I've never seen before and apparently she lives on my street.... anyways, this chick had some fucking Chun-Li thighs.... I'm talking more ripped than Wilshere's......... Looked Russian too, Goldeneye scene kept replaying in my head.

Meier

Btw, after selling Joao Moutinho to Dortmund for $35m with a 50% sell-on in January, I bought the Pogtrayer for $16m up front with $8m over the next 4 years. He's a 4.5* potential in my save.. Veratti was too expensive. :(

In Pogba's first Champions League match against Real, he netted twice for me. :)

faridmon

Leaving my house real quick to run an errand. See a female on my street I've never seen before and apparently she lives on my street.... anyways, this chick had some fucking Chun-Li thighs.... I'm talking more ripped than Wilshere's......... Looked Russian too, Goldeneye scene kept replaying in my head.

You know what you have to do. Good luck. Keep us updated!

Let me know if she is coming down to London

----------------DDG----
-----------Hernandez

After the Braga game, and Shinji-crocked, I wouldn't mind:

Valencia--Carrick--Cleverley
---------------RVP-----------Rooney
------------Hernandez

But even though Chicharito looks super-sharp, Welbeck will probably start - on the wing? - with Rooney in behind the striker(s). I wouldn't be surprised to see Scholes, or even Giggs, in the line-up either. I'm happy ultimately so long as Young is kept from starting big games.

elsk

Banned
If Welbeck plays ahead of Hernandez at the weekend then Fergie is a fucking idiot!

With Kagawa out, I think the team will finally be able to rotate players properly. Now they "only" have 4 strikers: Chicharito, Welbeck, Rooney and RvP, so they can put 2 in one game and the other 2 in the next game.

Wilbur

Banned
My bet for today:

Arsenal, Porto, Montpelier and Blackburn to win, Over 1.5 goals Ajax-City and Malaga - Milan, Under 4.5 goals in Dortmund and Madrid

2.50 staked, return of 61.80

My Goals Galore bet for today and tomorrow:

Dortmund - Madrid
Zagreb - PSG
Arsenal - Schalke
Montpelier - Olympiakos
Genk - Lisbon
Levante - Twente
Wien - Leverkusen
AEL - Fenerbahce
Liverpool - Anzhi
Gladbach - Marseille
Young Boys - Udinese

1.00 staked, return of 211.24

Oxx

I watched the last few minutes of the first half of the Zenit game. Just both teams slowly kicking the ball out for throws.

Kenka

Never realised it was Witsel who did that leg-breaker. Cunt

You mean the one on Wasilewski? It was indeed a very offensive, and disgusting (don't watch the replay), foul

Dortmund - Madrid
Zagreb - PSG
Arsenal - Schalke
Montpellier - Olympiakos
Genk - Lisbon
Levante - Twente
Wien - Leverkusen
AEL - Fenerbahce
Liverpool - Anzhi
Gladbach - Marseille
Young Boys - Udinese
Mind if I join the fun?

elsk

Banned
Arsenal vs. Schalke should be good today. And Dortmund vs. Real Madrid aswell, but we already know how that will end.

Top Bottom