• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Would Liverpool actually go for Huntelaar though?

He's 29 so he doesn't seem to fit into the ethos that Rodgers is trying to create.

Noirulus

Stop. Fucking. Chipping. Di Maria!

Great defending from Dortmund, tuned in at '73 but they've been class from one end to the other.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What's wrong with English football? It's not the lack of technique, these players are from all over the world.

Mercenaries, perhaps?

Well Arsenal and Chelsea just had unusually shit games. City is the team that has been consistently rubbish in Europe.

rodvik

What's wrong with English football? It's not the lack of technique, these players are from all over the world.

Mercenaries, perhaps?

The style is just piss poor. Football has moved on, possession and passing are king. The sooner we get this fixed the better,

Igo

3 wins so far says otherwise. Playing shit and still winning.
For now. United just don't inspire confidence like they used to.

It will be really interesting to see what Fergie does in the transfer window if the performances don't improve.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal 0-2 Schalke (FT): Possession 58% - 42%, Pass accuracy 86% - 78%, Shots (on target), 6(2) - 7(2)

Arsenal won the stats game.

Arnie

Would Liverpool actually go for Huntelaar though?

He's 29 so he doesn't seem to fit into the ethos that Rodgers is trying to create.
He's a lethal, proven goal scorer and his contract runs out in the summer. He's perfect.

I'm sure there'll be a few clubs in for him though.

D_prOdigy

Hope Dortmund-City is on ITV - it's not been easy following the BBC MBM feed; Savage's running commentary on how wank Tevez and cuntish Balotelli were the only consolation.

LegoArmo

Arsenal have lacked the ability to pull a win out of the bag when things aren't going right for a long time. Can be a joy to watch when they hit their stride.

Chelsea are alright, but United seem unique in their never say die attitude.

Alex Ferguson.

We were shitte at defending tonight, but because Dortmund was neat and creative team.

I love playing to this kind of teams, it makes it so exciting.

Congrats, my Dortmund fellas.

I didn't catch all the money because of Málaga match, needed one more, but it's okay. I'm glad with Málaga's performance.

You really are an AwesomeGarcia, Spanish Wrath. :D

Cameroon got knocked out by cape verde in the last qualifying match and they'd just managed to cooonvince Eto'o to come back and yes ade is from togo. Senegal also didn't make it

Cool thanks for the info. This is the last consecutive year they're having the AFCON right? After this it is every four?

deroli

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My heart was drumming like a motherfucker. But we did it! Another good performance in the CL and this time we got the result we deserve!!!

I'm... I'm so proud boys :')

Plasma

Banned
Stan Kroenke trending worldwide on twitter at the moment, I bet fans are all saying nice things about him and how great he is at running Arsenal.

Hackbert

ah damn, my flatmate is in the Dortmunder Stadium right now.. lucky bastard
great game by dortmund i have to admit. Sigh.. to see Bremen again in the CL. I can dream

pulga

Banned
Congrats BVB, it's fantastic how they still keep their quality even after they've sold two of their best players.

Rad-

So let's be honest, will Mancini get the sack next summer if they don't advance? Surely the owner wants better CL performances.

Fergie

Banned

It will be really interesting to see what Fergie does in the transfer window if the performances don't improve.
Yep, at least we start playing and trying to win now, instead of just playing shit for full 90 mins. Helps with having Robin Van God and Rooney playing good.

Lightning

Banned
He's a lethal, proven goal scorer and his contract runs out in the summer. He's perfect.

I'm sure there'll be a few clubs in for him though.
Unless he wants no CL football for the remainder of his career I'm not sure what he'll achieve going to Liverpool at this stage of his career.

Clegg

SAF hasn't bought a player in January for years.

He said prices are more inflated than usual and that it's very hard to integrate players into the squad during the middle of the season.

And he had the whole of the summer to buy a top class midfielder/defender. That area just doesn't seem to be one of his priorities.

Top Bottom