• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yen

I apologise if I've come across as annoying but I've had to take on all comers so its been hard to keep up without sounding repetitive. You must understand how bemused I am to find the outright hostility to what I've said here. Opinions I hold are pretty much par for the course on pretty much any IRL situation or football forum I've frequented.

You faced outright hostility because of your high and mighty attitude/superiority complex, and your continued posting about "football fans."

PS. The Irish leagues are shit, always will be and most of the teams will go bankrupt soon. The IRFU and GAA will continue to live comfortably, safe in the knowledge they are guaranteed high attendance.

juanpablo

Banned
Its got a sense of humour!

Will you stick around for the weekend? Do you happen to follow another team/league?

Yes as said I have a soft spot for the Villa. Pretty sure they'll scrape a decent result against Norwich, though not in a convincing manner I reckon. Still waiting for the new signings and youngsters to click into place.

Wilbur

Banned
My man! sometimes lube gives me irritation, but at times it feels essential. I mean she is not excreting juices.

ibjWeE32YnbRRG.gif

juanpablo

Banned
You faced outright hostility because of your high and mighty attitude/superiority complex, and your continued posting about "football fans."

PS. The Irish leagues are shit, always will be and most of the teams will go bankrupt soon. The IRFU and GAA will continue to live comfortably, safe in the knowledge they are guaranteed high attendance.

Ooh thats put me in my place. Yeh you go girl, stick it to him etc.

K1LLER7

Nah I think he is telling the truth, after further inspection, that shoe on the bottom right looks too small to be Messi's shoe. He is really tall so I assume his has bigger feet than that.
He placed the shoe there just so people take notice and come to the conclusion that it can't be him. He has it all planned out.

elsk

Banned
Hahaha, I actually looked that one up :D. But that's the way to go if you ask me, I think I learned more English words trying to express myself on English forums than I would have learned in school. Still much Spain to learn, we just learned one past tense and two future forms. Don't think I would understand that much in a Spanish thread...

The problem is that I generally understand how to use them. But I'm not feeling comfortable using them yet and mix them up all the time, maybe I should just practice more. My teacher is German but spent like 10 years or something in Spain. He also said that it actually doesn't matter that much if you mix them up because Spaniards do that too.

I was talking about creating a thread to help people who are learning spanish. Yes haha, I'm learning a lot of english by posting here on the forum too.

Hahaha, yes there's a problem about spaniards not using those la, le, lo correctly, But yeah, there are a lot of mistakes in every country that speaks spanish, still we understand each other quite right (except for chileans, their spanish is terrible).

FootballFan

^^Okay I laughed.

He placed the shoe there just so people take notice and come to the conclusion that it can't be him. He has it all planned out.

Wait a second, new discovery. Bottom left of the picture, is that a woman's foot with pink nail polish? Or am I seeing things.

Top Bottom