• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

shortyme

I've just went over there, looked at faces and I don't recognize anyone, I'm playing a game in my head trying to match faces to gaf names.

Meier

Sounding more and more like City will sign Txiki as our new technical director shortly.. lot of fire around the thought that Pep would then re-join him and Soriano next summer.

elsk

Banned
ibnTPuJR0BagcD.png

GorillaJu

I see DowningGod is bossing Europe.

Lol in the grand scheme of things I think it's actually a really important goal. It puts us top of the group and will help soften the effects of not having the attacking force we need, since we'll be able to rest Suarez and Sterling through the remainder of the group stage and keep them fresh in the league.

And it must be said it was a very nice goal from Stewie

rodvik

Lol in the grand scheme of things I think it's actually a really important goal. It puts us top of the group and will help soften the effects of not having the attacking force we need, since we'll be able to rest Suarez and Sterling through the remainder of the group stage and keep them fresh in the league.

And it must be said it was a very nice goal from Stewie

Seriously, it was a very good goal. I am not happy for him (still bitter) but its good for Liverpool they are getting value out of him so happy for you guys.

GorillaJu

Seriously, it was a very good goal. I am not happy for him (still bitter) but its good for Liverpool they are getting value out of him so happy for you guys.

I'm happy to see him contributing but let's be fair the word "value" doesn't belong in the same sentence as Downing. He left looking bad but you made out well. 20m for Downing is like 50m for Torres.

Top Bottom