• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You miss watching Lewandowski kick a ball?
jacknod.gif

Mumei

odd_morsel, that is one thing I never expected to see. I'm sure you'll find other appropriate stills.

iOYjIwQeloMyS.jpg

I like your new avatar beauté

And here it is. LOL

Love your av

Thanks.

Have you watched any of the CL/EL games?

I still haven't finished the Barca game, but I do have some other games from both leagues recorded.

Of course. It's Mumei's most prized possession. He's just been playing hard to get all this time.

Oh, Andres doesn't have me.

GorillaJu

odd_morsel, that is one thing I never expected to see. I'm sure you'll find other appropriate stills.

iOYjIwQeloMyS.jpg

Thanks.

I still haven't finished the Barca game, but I do have some other games from both leagues recorded.

Oh, Andres doesn't have me.

Actually I mentioned it the other day but I'm sure it got buried somewhere amongst conversations about Olivia Wilde or penises. I knew I had seen your older avatar from somewhere but it wasn't until you changed it that I recognized who it is.

I'm not a big anime guy and living in Japan has probably made me dislike it but I love Monster. Johan is such a great character.

Mumei

Oh my God.

I believe that in Andres' fantasy I am actually Nina

Actually I mentioned it the other day but I'm sure it got buried somewhere amongst conversations about Olivia Wilde or penises. I knew I had seen your older avatar from somewhere but it wasn't until you changed it that I recognized who it is.

I'm not a big anime guy and living in Japan has probably made me dislike it but I love Monster. Johan is such a great character.

I might have seen it and forgotten to respond to it. I was thinking about watching it again. It has been a good three or four years since I watched it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh my God.

I believe that in Andres' fantasy I am actually Nina

Who is nina?

I might have seen it and forgotten to respond to it. I was thinking about watching it again. It has been a good three or four years since I watched it.

Babe wut

two points

1) I do not have the skillz to photoshop the things you've said you wanted to do to Mumei

2) If I did, I would be banned for it

Secret point #3) imagine, Mumei=Olivia Wilde, you =John Terry

Lulz Wat

Fuck yes. I don't have a migraine anymore. Thank you based pills.

iC9lF557jplKN.gif

Time to restudy Japanese. I've been learning for about 2 years, but I'm rusty because school has kept me from devoting time into studying.

GorillaJu

Fuck yes. I don't have a migraine anymore. Thank you based pills.

iC9lF557jplKN.gif

Time to restudy Japanese. I've been learning for about 2 years, but I'm rusty because school has kept me from devoting time into studying.

頑張ってください

Top Bottom