• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
hugemistake.gif

LegoArmo

I really wish Portugal had beaten Spain in that match. They had a chance. Plus the final would have been more competitive.

I guess the best team won though.

They always manage to get by in the end, they take the second place and goes into knockout stage against some mediocre team.

3rd time's the charm for Bosnia this time. They didn't realize that they should use Dzeko as a super sub before but Mancini has shown them the way. I would also favor Spain/France and Belgium to beat Portugal in a playoff so hopefully that's who they draw.

Lightning

Banned
The way Pep is getting talked up to most big clubs he is going to be able to screw which ever club gets him for a lot of money for his 1 year contracts. Bayern would be the best bet as they are more likely to agree his short contract terms and safest club for him. Great management, fantastic squad, play attacking with excellent passing and not afraid to spend or get rid of those who they don't want. Perfect club for Pep.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Wasn't United eliminated by a Portuguese team last year?

Not like Chivas wasn't eliminated by a Guatemalan team last night... brb gonna slit my wrists

Nyx

FC Utrecht - FC Groningen is where it's at though this weekend.

Going to be cold in the stadium tonight, but hopefully Utrecht will play as good as in the last few games, then a win should be possible, and 4th place in reach.

Blablurn

according to heynckes, müller is our first penality shooter. second one is ribery. he said his way of shooting is a little strange but it works lol.

Top Bottom