• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Speak English, dickskins

england-flag.jpg

I thought English had the most people in the world capable of speaking it coherently? Chinese and Spanish may have more native speakers, but I think they're behind overall

@elsk, probably a hangover from the Empire

Meier

English
800px-Anglospeak.svg.png

Spanish
800px-Map-Hispanophone_World.png

I didn't know so many african countries spoke english, what's up with that.
Inferior language because you guys don't even have a expression to say "buen provecho", you have to use a french expression haha

That map seems a bit biased. If you're going to show any part of the US as speaking Spanish, then English should be represented in some capacity throughout Europe at a bare minimum.

elsk

Banned
That map seems a bit biased. If you're going to show any part of the US as speaking Spanish, then English should be represented in some capacity throughout Europe at a bare minimum.

They put that because around the 25% of population are native spanish speakers in those states, I doubt you could find that in Europe

He answered Meus post with the Lewa pic?

Hixx

About to watch latest ep of Homeland, this series is so much better than the first which I thought was overrated as fuck. Every episode has ended on a real 'holy shit whats next' moment.

Fry

About to watch latest ep of Homeland, this series is so much better than the first which I thought was overrated as fuck. Every episode has ended on a real 'holy shit whats next' moment.

0204 was arguably the best of the season so far, and had yet another incredible ending, enjoy.

jtb

Banned
I wonder where you got that title format from :D

Probably from the standard season/episode format every show in the history of television has ever used. Not like the episodes in Homeland have particularly memorable titles, unlike, say, Mad Men or Lost.

Ep 4 was fucking great though, and I can't wait for 5.

Probably from the standard season/episode format every show in the history of television has ever used. Not like the episodes in Homeland have particularly memorable titles, unlike, say, Mad Men or Lost.

Ep 4 was fucking great though, and I can't wait for 5.

Through the Looking Glass is an amazing title. Best episode(s) so far as well

Top Bottom