• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

It was Birmingham. It haunts me everyday.

It was fucking delicious, especially after Chesny had just been laughing at Ashley Coles bad penalty not too long time before that, then goes on to fuck his team over together with leagues best defender Koscielny.

He even fucked up his joke though, the idiot

vKBxL.png

Mumei

I wonder what Mumei has to say in his weekly reports on FootyGaf in the mod forum, or that's what I'm imagining how it goes.

There are no weekly reports, silly. Though I think you guys generally color inside the lines, aside from a few scribbles - sometimes literally - here and there, for what it's worth.

Clegg

Just flogged Ashley Young to Arsenal for £12m. Didn't expect to get that much as I only played him twice from August to December.

Going to try for Schurrle now.

2 days in the editor trying to make Stoke a powerful club debt free own by an arab sheik with no luck

I'm this close to pulling out PSOne Winning Eleven 4 and beast with a Master League

Lightning

Banned
The site I usually get my information from is giving me trouble. Does anyone know how long until the Arsenal game? I think it's around 7 hours but am not sure.

dc89

I wonder what Mumei has to say in his weekly reports on FootyGaf in the mod forum, or that's what I'm imagining how it goes.

There are no weekly reports, silly. Though I think you guys generally color inside the lines, aside from a few scribbles - sometimes literally - here and there, for what it's worth.

LOL! you make it sound like the mods are like Jen Chang. Compiling dossiers on all of us ready to threaten certain individuals if after dark time isn't toned down.

LOL! you make it sound like the mods are like Jen Chang. Compiling dossiers on all of us ready to threaten certain individuals if after dark time isn't toned down.

Amir0x was more like Garry Cook. He talked a huge amount of shite, but because of his confidence in the nonsense he was spouting, and the position of power he held, people assumed that he was something more than an obnoxious wanker,until one day he took the bellendicity a bit too far

pappe

Just flogged Ashley Young to Arsenal for £12m. Didn't expect to get that much as I only played him twice from August to December.

Going to try for Schurrle now.

I got around 14m for him from Arsenal in my game. The very first thing i did when i started my career was bid 14m + Carrick for De Rossi and it got accepted and Then bid 6m + Hernandez for Tiote which again got accepted.

I am better manager than SAF.

Have been tearing up teams since matchday 3. Funnily Liverpool are leading the league with 3 points in my save.

Blablurn

Friend texts me to talk about her love problems. I say write it on whatsapp. She starts bitching around and rather wants to call me. I fucking hate telephone calls :D now she says nothing. Women ~.~

pappe

Friend texts me to talk about her love problems. I say write it on whatsapp. She starts bitching around and rather wants to call me. I fucking hate telephone calls :D now she says nothing. Women ~.~

Dont be weird. If she really is your friend accept her call and hear her out.

GorillaJu

She wants your dick, dude. Withholding it at this point is pretty much a crime.

Blablurn

She wants your dick, dude. Withholding it at this point is pretty much a crime.
I have a girlfriend. And that friend is crazy. She just told me she got a new bf yesterday. And she wants to dump him later again cause she still has feelings about her ex (who treated her like shit but as u guys know, woman love that). She is crazy :/

spidye

I have a girlfriend. And that friend is crazy. She just told me she got a new bf yesterday. And she wants to dump him later again cause she still has feelings about her ex (who treated her like shit but as u guys know, woman love that). She is crazy :/

is she a good friend? if no then bail.

edit:
281405_426669514060755_1135705868_n.jpg

look who's back

Top Bottom