• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Blablurn

is she a good friend? if no then bail.

edit:
281405_426669514060755_1135705868_n.jpg

look who's back

ah, well, i know her for quite some years no. bailing out would mean i bail out from my group of friends her :D just called her dumb. but she appreciated the honesty i guess lol. its ridiculous. two months ago she cried "i will never find a bf again". now she got one. and this morning she texted me she misses her old bf :D

que.jpg

spidye

ah, well, i know her for quite some years no. bailing out would mean i bail out from my group of friends her :D just called her dumb. but she appreciated the honesty i guess lol. its ridiculous. two months ago she cried "i will never find a bf again". now she got one. and this morning she texted me she misses her old bf :D

que.jpg

Mario GODmez

spidye

everytime I look at our bench I get so happy.

Shaqiri-Weiser-Alaba-Can-Weihrauch

all of them are talented U21 players who can get really big in the near future

Salazar

all of them are talented U21 players who can get really big in the near future

Stealth Ando reference.

Fuck, the Guardian prints/posts some garbage

Antonio Valencia, such a consistent source of danger down the right during the season following his move from Wigan, has failed to recapture a regular starting place since breaking his ankle in a Champions League match against Rangers two years ago and is as likely to be employed as a stop-gap right-back as in his old position.

Richard Williams is Paddy Crerand in disguise.

keit4

Banned
Today at 19:00 GMT is the galician derby between Celta de Vigo and Deportivo. If you want to watch an entertaining match this will be one for sure.

Bumhead

Banned
We are away at Ipswich today in what is a bottom vs 2nd bottom clash of the division fuckwits so far. Considering we really need 6 points from this and Peterborough, I fear for us if we don't get a win today. Any win will do. A 95th minute own goal deflection off somebody's arse for a 1-0 win, if thats what it takes.

What's todays Premiership early kick off? I'm working overtime and wondering if it's worth following a live blog coverage.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Honestly Pep kind of went off the deep end last season. He picked some truly batshit XIs in big games. I still don't understand what he was thinking starting Cuenca against Chelsea. The move to a 343 was also horribly misjudged.

Nyx

Some pics from last night's game:

FC Utrecht - FC Groningen 1-0 (0-0)

_FCU6995.jpg

_FCU7003.jpg

_FCU7122.jpg

_FCU7128.jpg

_FCU7406.jpg

_FCU7525.jpg

_FCU7723.jpg

Wonder who of the non-dutchies recognize our coach.

Hixx

I had an epic shit last night I was in agony for 30 mins then I went and had a constant shit for about 2 minutes, borderline enema.

Anyway now you all know that vital information, which game today will be the worst:

Norwich v Villa (worst shots:goals ratio in the league)
Stoke v Sunderland (both have drawn 5 times this season)

Kyoufu

I had an epic shit last night I was in agony for 30 mins then I went and had a constant shit for about 2 minutes, borderline enema.

Anyway now you all know that vital information, which game today will be the worst:

I put money on draws for both. Gonna be a snorefest :/

Wilbur

Banned

I had one of those ones where the nearer you get to your house, the more your arsehole knows what's in there, and your legs start to quiver and your sphincter trembles and you're on the verge of tears and you run up the stairs and you're taking your trousers down and shifting from foot to foot to try and alleviate pressure on your butthole and you sit down and it blasts out with this almighty sound and you can picture it just torpedoing to the bottom of the bowl and you just keep firing.

Here are todays daily tips which include football matches from all over the world.

Ralph Peters Tips:

Both teams to score in these games:

Wigan V West Ham
Barnsley V Notts Forrest
Blackburn V Watford
Crawley V Oldham

4 Fold @ 9/1 Medium Stakes Betfred

Stevenage V Swindon
Accrington V Bristol Rovers
Wycombe V Oxford

3 Fold @ 9/2 Medium Stakes Betfred

All 7 Both teams to score @ 50/1 Low Stakes Betfred

Mike Carzola:

Stoke, Cheltenham, Newport & Brentford all to win @ 10/1 Medium Stakes

Mr Fivefold:

AC Milan, Schalke, PSG & Barcelona all to win @ 3/1 High Stakes

Stuart Mapel:

Medium Stakes @ 8/1

Peterborough v derby BTTS
Wimbledon v Gillingham BTTS
Almeria win (Spain)
Lahti win (Finland)

Medium Stakes @ 8/1

Villa v Norwich under 2.5 goals
Tranmere v Preston over 2.5 goals
Bristol v Hull BTTS
Southport v Hereford BTTS

Plasma

Banned
Off to go see Arsenal soon, it is freezing out at the moment, hope we put in a performance and get the three points today. Seeing as we play Man Utd. next week we need to go into that match with a bit of confidence back.

Also hoping that Wilshere gets some time on the pitch today.

Hixx

Darren Brent, Jamie?

131207_o.gif

edit: Villa's next 4 games after today are: SAFC (a), United (h), City (dunno), Arsenal (dunno). Ouch.

GorillaJu

The last night that I'll be able to enjoy games before midnight :( Starting tomorrow you jerks are moving your clocks back an hour and 3pm kickoff will become 12am, and I become very tired on Monday mornings.

Top Bottom