• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Hixx

Good decision from lino I thought he was offside at first. Good save.

Turner with the defence splitting pass there hahaha

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Norwich bossed it and let in a wet fart of a goal like that. That's why they will go down. Terrible from Bassong letting him run off him.

:lol

Forget the Camp Nou or Old Trafford as a must-visit for any die-hard football fan. Visit Arbroath FC's Gayfield Park in the dead of winter, where howling winds can make goal kicks go backwards, and the North Sea crashes over the wall into the terraced stands. A true footballing experience and all for a tenner.

Arnie

Got a call from my landlord saying there was a problem with my rent payment, so I checked my online banking, turns out I was given a £665 bursary today that I don't have to pay back, and I've got more than enough money to pay my rent before that. Now, when I've got an abundance of money available to me there's one question on my mind: what do I eat?

4oq7kl.jpg
[/IMG]

Hixx

Got a call from my landlord saying there was a problem with my rent payment, so I checked my online banking, turns out I was given a £665 bursary today that I don't have to pay back, and I've got more than enough money to pay my rent before that. Now, when I've got an abundance of money available to me there's one question on my mind: what do I eat?

4oq7kl.jpg
[/IMG]

beans on toast

supernoodles

SO MANY CHOICES

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4oq7kl.jpg[/MG][/MG][/QUOTE]

Nando's or Burger Gourmet

GorillaJu

http://i.imgur.com/4oq7kl.jpg

You're on a diet. Don't fall off the wagon.

Hixx

Norwich look like a team who've watched a tutorial on how to play football but don't have the quality to pull it off.

Holt's Sagna'd that.

Top Bottom