• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Choc

Banned
Classic_Offside.gif

1161686091-05012011011216.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
why are there eight minutes of added time in the stoke game?

Wilson was injured for ages.

Good point for Sunderland to be fair, Britannia's a toughie.

Good win for Wigan, fuck West Ham

Lol Kyoufu, don't bet on Fulham away.

FUCK ARSENAL UNICEF

bud

i don't think united are quite ready for the beating they are going to get next week.

i'm putting all of kyoufu's live savings on a 0-7 score.

Moobabe

I am, is it gd bro?

The day one patch download I'm looking at is VERY sexy, yes.

I'm not the biggest AC fan in truth - the first sucked, 2 was ok, Brohood was good and I never played Revelations.

I like the look of this one though
And it was free

When I get Halo 4 early I'll be back!

confuziz

Banned
Of course it does.

See Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho.

You guys should read the biography of 'Rene vd Gijp' (former international of Holland). He said something like, even Bozo the Clown could manage Barcelona and still become champions.

He doesn't believe in managers. They are just silly. It all comes down to good club management, money and talent.

Diablos54

You guys should read the biography of 'Rene vd Gijp' (former international of Holland). He said something like, even Bozo the Clown could manage Barcelona and still become champions.

He doesn't believe in managers. They are just silly. It all comes down to good management, money and talent.

Wha?

Plus Barca is a special case, they're the best team, like, ever. But it's not silly to say they haven't been at the same level this year than last year. I wonder why.

Top Bottom