• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

G17

The scenarios Arsenal fans come up with... I wouldn't mind this parallel world to be honest. If only panel 5 were true...

SSVyN.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I agree that Isco would be a more likely target and quite a Wenger esque buy but I don't think we have a chance in hell of getting him. There would be serious competition and I don't want to imagine the price tag.
He has a buyout clause and we can match any wages Malaga have to offer. I think we have as ggod a chance as anyone else unless Chelsea or City enter in. Then we'll have some trouble because of the wages.

jtb

Banned
No, you couldn't.

If Malagas owners were bothered, they could blow Arsenal completely out of the water.

But they're not; which is why Cazorla moved in the first place. Isco.... god, what an upgrade that would be over Walcott. Makes too much sense for Wenger to go through with it. Need a DM or a LB more anyways.

Lightning

Banned

No, you couldn't.

If Malagas owners were bothered, they could blow Arsenal completely out of the water.
But they are not bothered. That's why we got Cazorla for only 12mil.

The only thing that will hold us up bidding for him will be he is cup-tied so wont be able to assist us in our CL matches.

But they're not; which is why Cazorla moved in the first place. Isco.... god, what an upgrade that would be over Walcott. Makes too much sense for Wenger to go through with it. Need a DM or a LB more anyways.
I really want us to sign Lars Bender as well from Leverkusen. That would be another fantastic signing so that wont happen either lol.

Clegg

Graham Hunter is saying that Malagas owners have renewed their interest in the club since they're doing so well in the league and the CL.

Getting Isco won't be as easy as Cazorla was.

Kyoufu

Stephane Mbia: “I thought they [QPR] were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. I would never have thought of coming here.”

:lol

jtb

Banned
Graham Hunter is saying that Malagas owners have renewed their interest in the club since they're doing so well in the league and the CL.

Getting Isco won't be as easy as Cazorla was.

Meh, that's what release clauses are for. Arsenal are still a bigger club than Malaga, even with all that oil money—I'd be more wary of fighting off interest from other clubs.

Of course, Mata had a release clause too, and that worked out great...

Stephane Mbia: “I thought they [QPR] were a Scottish club. Marseille needed the money. I would never have thought of coming here.”

:lol

“Over here, the game is nothing but battles. You end up covered in cuts and bruises.
“Sometimes when I played in France, I didn’t need to break sweat.”

What the fuck lol

Wilbur

Banned
lol

We used to put milk bottles on door handles.

Looking back, we were fucking dicks.

Eh, its understandable. You were young and Northern.

I used to like when I saw the old woman that lives next to me coming down the road and knowing she'd take ages, running to her door, farting on the handle and then getting the fuck out of dodge before she saw, knowing she'd clamp her hand around my butthole perfume.

My girlfriend is asleep on the sofa. Should I fart on her possessions?

Linius

It's already tomorrow, klootzak

You're right :p

When the clocks go back it gets darker earlier....?

Am I missing something here as usual?

I think you got it right. But I'm not thinking clearly at the moment.

Eh, its understandable. You were young and Northern.

I used to like when I saw the old woman that lives next to me coming down the road and knowing she'd take ages, running to her door, farting on the handle and then getting the fuck out of dodge before she saw, knowing she'd clamp her hand around my butthole perfume.

My girlfriend is asleep on the sofa. Should I fart on her possessions?

Since I've seen your photo stories like these make me uncomfortable.

Top Bottom