• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Empty

great half. classic pl stuff: high tempo, high tempers, bad defending.

moyes should be fuming that liverpool are in this game despite playing shit.

Yen

Glen Johnson ‏@glen_johnson
Haha classic P Neville battering Luis for diving, then what does he get booked for....?! Haha

GorillaJu

It'll be really fucking funny, if Moyes, having complained about divers, then instructed his players to break as many bones as possible to take advantage of the situation, and now on top of his players being thugs and cunts he has a diver as well.

Wisdom, Jones and Sterling have been dismal

Our right flank has been destroyed

Sterling off, Assaidi on
Maybe even Henderson at right back for Wisdom

As an aside, its harsh to blame Sterling for the Osman goal as he's already seen Jones send his fist to the ball, and has made a move expecting a competent punch. Sya what you like about Reina, but when he hits the ball, it travels. Also, his distribution is much, much better. Jone's kicks fall at an almost vertical angle and lack distance, giving the Everton midfielders an easy chance to run at the ball and win it

RaGe_pt

I'm having lots of fun watching this Liverpool derby. Great game so far with some good goals and some defensive mistakes from both teams...

Arnie

Suarez has done nothing wrong today. His celebration was hilarious.

If you want to vilify a diver have a go at Neville, if you want to vilify cunty antics have a go at Mirallas.

Want this game to end.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be really fucking funny, if Moyes, having complained about divers, then instructed his players to break as many bones as possible to take advantage of the situation, and now on top of his players being thugs and cunts he has a diver as well.

It is sad you're wishing injuries upon multiple players. It is just a game.

Mirallas got taken down several times and finally flipped out after it continued.

sohois

Crazy. In the beginning of the half everything Everton tried was down their right side against Enrique, trying to see if he was out of form, but nothing was happening there. Meanwhile Liverpool grabbed 2 goals. However, once Everton figured out the right was no goal, they switched to the left, where Mirallas had the beating of Wisdom totally, and the match swung back to Everton.

Not sure how Liverpool will try to change things, perhaps changing the wingers will give more coverage to the full-backs.

GorillaJu

LOL you guys shouldn't expect me to be rational during these games. Fellaini, who makes it his duty to foul and kick and elbow everyone as much as possible... well let's just say I have 0 sympathy for an asshat like him if he gets injured.

Wisdom, Jones and Sterling have been dismal

Our right flank has been destroyed

Sterling off, Assaidi on
Maybe even Henderson at right back for Wisdom

Add Enrique to that list. He's responsible as Wisdom for the second goal.

Fuck off you bitter cunts, but I think Everton wins this game. They just have more firepower. And they've been scoring goals regularly.

You notice who is the cause of the Liverpool goals: Suarez. Him and only him. Like all season so far.

Yen

Glen Johnson ‏@glen_johnson
Worst dive ever.... Looked like someone tide his laces together while he weren't looking haha

cozo

is jose enrique auditioning for the reboot of OZ?

now for the inevitably neutered cagey first 20 mins of the second half :/

Add Enrique to that list. He's responsible as Wisdom for the second goal.

Fuck off you bitter cunts, but I think Everton wins this game. They just have more firepower. And they've been scoring goals regularly.

You notice who is the cause of the Liverpool goals: Suarez. Him and only him. Like all season so far.

Enrique has his flank on lockdown though, and contributed massively to the opener. He was slow to pick up the ball across, but its all he's really done wrong so far. Wisdom's been molested

GorillaJu

lol... referee at fault for second everton goal :( Lucky shit

Really disappointed with the lack of fight we've shown. Every 50/50 since our second has been won by them

Agreed. Really lackadaisical movement from our players. Rainy in the skies and the players are definition playing like they're slightly under water.

sohois

Really disappointed with the lack of fight we've shown. Every 50/50 since our second has been won by them

Ultimately Liverpool have a number of players who aren't really much on the physical side; partly this is due to age i.e. Suso & Stirling, but also because of the type of players Rodgers employs, Henderson & Shelvey would be far more combative in the centre but aren't suited to the system like Sahin & Allen.

GorillaJu

Liverpool fans not very likeable today, they weren't even this bad for Liverpool/United.

It's true, I'll be the first to admit I'm being a dick. But when you literally have everyone else in the thread (except Yurt) on your backs, it's hard not to come out swinging a bit.

I'm just having fun, anyway. If you guys are judging someone's character off of what they say in an impassioned football match, then I have to say you're part of the problem!

Salvadora

It's true, I'll be the first to admit I'm being a dick. But when you literally have everyone else in the thread (except Yurt) on your backs, it's hard not to come out swinging a bit.

I'm just having fun, anyway. If you guys are judging someone's character off of what they say in an impassioned football match, then I have to say you're part of the problem!

I'm actually rooting for Liverpool because it works out well for Arsenal.

Top Bottom