• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Empty

everton look blunt now liverpool have tightened up on the flanks, especially that porous left side as everton don't attack down the right (much).

GorillaJu

How's he doing? I haven't read any news about him in a while :/

Neither have I. So much has been said about Allen, Sahin and Shelvey that Lucas' name has slipped out a bit.

I mean that's good that we're not so desperate for him.

But I just imagine having him at the back with those options as up in front as a 1-2 instead of a 2-1... sounds great.

Messi

That's not your job

I mind

Oh+okay+then+_353cd0a770d47d387eb5681d41d2f6c5.jpg

Splatt

Every Everton attack is going through Fellaini. He's been everywhere this game. Reminds me of the drive Rooney had a few years back where he would always track back to help defense, switch sides etc.

GorillaJu

That's pretty amazing that Joe Allen pushes into someone's back and is called for a foul, just seconds after Fellaini threw him to the ground and saw absolutely nothing.

Wilbur

Banned
Every Everton attack is going through Fellaini. He's been everywhere this game. Reminds me of the drive Rooney had a few years back where he would always track back to help defense, switch sides etc.

I thought he was shite in the first half.

Top Bottom