• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Everton 2-2 Liverpool

untitled-1qxci6.gif
untitled-2v4d2n.gif

untitled-35dfts.gif

Missed the first goal, just turned on when Liverpool scored the second.
Match is crazy, Suarez is awesome.

sohois

Wisdom is not a right back, in previous games he hasn't really had much to deal with, we are seeing his weaknesses tonight. Problem is there is no one to replace him.

3Sixty

"James Ward-Prowse has promised himself a soft drink celebration if he succeeds in guiding struggling Southampton to a win over Tottenham at St Mary’s today.

But Ward-Prowse has vowed that even when he turns 18 on Thursday he will give the booze a wide berth, insisting: “I don’t touch it! I shall just be going out for a meal because I don’t tend to do parties.

“I’ve had some stick for it but I’m doing what’s best for my body and my health so I can go out and perform. So far it has been worth it."

<3

Normally I think the hassling does get to Suarez but I think recently he's accepted his "role" and he's just loving it.

By recently you mean today

As up until this game he's been a whinging cunt

He may as well just accept it and get on with it though, he was born a cunt he'll die a cunt he may as well embrace his cuntitude and use it to his favour

This Liverpool keeper is terrible

Bumhead

Banned
Oh, wait, that's Brad Jones in net for Liverpool?

Dear god. I was about to make a comment about how laughably bad his punch for Everton's goal was but I'm not even surprised anymore.

Wilbur

Banned
If it was anyone else but him yeah it would be incredible and top banter but not after he screams penalty after every dive.

Nah, it was funny, especially funny that it's him. I just think it would have been better if he did it anywhere but in front of Moyes.

Top Bottom