• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres is too classy to take advantage while you're drunk.

Only because he's a guy tbh

jacknod.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
dat's date rape bro

I don't mean if they're passed out or can't walk without falling. I mean after a few drinks where they just lose their inhibitions but will probably regret, and remember, it the next day. I'm not bad and it's not like I wouldn't be drunker than her but my tolerance is just high.

Payback for Copa America. Messi :bow best FK taker in the world now?

Easily. What's funny is that Ronaldo is now one of the worst

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Alexa Vega? Yeah she's been hot for a few years but GOT DAMN she looks perfect in that picture

looks like one of my cousins

2146529134.png

FootballFan

Payback for Copa America. Messi :bow best FK taker in the world now?

Wouldn't be that quick to say that but he is definitely moving up the ranks quick. Just hope he continues banging them in.

They use to foul him to stop him, now they are scared to foul him close to the box. :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Wouldn't be that quick to say that but he is definitely moving up the ranks quick. Just hope he continues banging them in.

They use to foul him to stop him, now they are scared to foul him close to the box. :p

I know, right? Keepers hate seeing those lefties take free kicks too. Ask Iker :p

The fuck does Costa Rica have to worry about Guatemala? If anything, it would be the US.

I dont like Costa Rica I just like seeing them lose lol. Lot of cunts from that place up in the u.s.

Hieberrr

Even though Canada won big today, our team is so shit. Every single pass is a cross. We can't make good runs and can't pass between defenders.... ugh.

Top Bottom