• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Hieberrr

Part of me wants Panama to win so that Canada will have an easier time advancing, but then again I hate the Panamanian team (because they play like dirty as hell).

Hieberrr

I still find it funny that Panama has twins as their coaches
KuGsj.gif
it's as if they offered the wrong twin the job and had to hire both.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Guardado 77'
Oribe 79'
Pollar 83' (OG)
Chicharito 84'
Reyna 86'

At least they got two million from selling their home advantage.
That's a wrap. 0-5, I can live with the score, not so much with the performance. Everyone was so off.
We are not gonna have a chance like this for a legendary scoreline. 20-0

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4s0xrPHLQ1rwcc6bo1_250.gif[IMG]

Mexican Vault Boy.[/QUOTE]

I agree he's awful but he was cheap, gold, and I bought a formation modifier to make him a 4-3-3 coach.

The manager is irrelevant afaik.

This is just my starter team untiil I can buy/get in pack Iniesta and Falcao

AndresON777

shooting blanks
[
Wait, is that permanent or just for one game? I'm still trying to make sense of Ultimate team, haha.

It is permanent as long as I keep renewing his contract to coach more games. I can switch at any time though. This is my first year on ultimate team as well but it is quite addictive once you really delve into it. Web app is awesome I've been on there for like 7 hours lol

Slizz

Ray Hudson baby. Manager of the Miami Fusion, had them in first place before the league folded for the first time. Had a bunch of Colombians on our team too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
is it Steve Cangialosi ? The guy who does red bull games .

I don't know but he's really good he calls la liga games too now. Him and Ray are perfect together. I hope they split ray from phil schoen for god's sake

Nesotenso said:
Why the fuck are USA stuck with fucking Balboa for our games ?

wat. Balboa is awesome. Pay your respects son

Nesotenso

I don't know but he's really good he calls la liga games too now. Him and Ray are perfect together. I hope they split ray from phil schoen for god's sake

wat. Balboa is awesome. Pay your respects son

I don't like him as a commentator.

yes it is Steve. Love him on Red bull highlights on MLS

choodi

Banned
About to watch a replay of the Greece v Bosnia game. Did anyone catch it? Am I in for a monumental snooze fest or was it one of those "good" 0-0 draws?

sohois

RAWK so fucking bitter :lol

It's weird, since most of them seem to hate the national team. I daresay whenever Henderson & Shelvey became first choice the majority would immediately be pressing them to retire from international football.

Also, new thread, cool. Decided time was right for a new avatar since BB ended a while ago.

Top Bottom