• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
3,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

1316966929043.gif

Some more WC2014 rants:

Turkish football federations budget: $300m

Romanian football federations budget: $50m

Total worth of players:

Turkey: €101m

Romania: €30.3m

Great job at putting those spoiled people in their place Romania.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zamparini "I have nothing in liquid funds. Zero. I haven't got a Euro in the bank…I'm negotiating to sell Palermo to some Arabs"

"I was once very rich. I have invested €90m in Palermo and now I have nothing. If they offer me €100m I'd sell the club tomorrow"

Would like to take this opportunity to wish a happy birthday to Wes Brown and Scott Parker.

And me

Happy birthday!

GorillaJu

http://i.imgur.com/WEcOy.jpg

Unlucky odd_morsel, first to be called up, I'll try and keep you alive though. Nice of you to volunteer first :p

Ha, didn't even get a shot in, and never got shot at either. Pussy :p

I'm just playing it safe. Never been in an alien invasion before and the longer I live the more I can help. Don't be so hard on me. Or else you'll be the first one in the firing line when I take over the world.

Happy birthday 3shitty

Never fails to make me laugh

Also, Lucas is great. I always used to think he was pretty crap but he really improved in the last two seasons, particularly under Rafa and Kenny. Good that Rodgers is sending him on scouting missions.

Speaking of Liverpool, I watched the 4th episode of that documentary last night. That 3 evenlope thing was bizarre :lol and that poet is so damn annoying.

Also love the Kopitism coming from the fans :lol

Zamparini "I have nothing in liquid funds. Zero. I haven't got a Euro in the bank…I'm negotiating to sell Palermo to some Arabs"

"I was once very rich. I have invested €90m in Palermo and now I have nothing. If they offer me €100m I'd sell the club tomorrow"

I hope all the fired managers made him poor. What the fuck happened to the 6 months media blackout you cunt zamp.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^He loves the sound/sight of his own voice/words. :/

Also, Lucas is great. I always used to think he was pretty crap but he really improved in the last two seasons, particularly under Rafa and Kenny. Good that Rodgers is sending him on scouting missions.

Speaking of Liverpool, I watched the 4th episode of that documentary last night. That 3 evenlope thing was bizarre :lol and that poet is so damn annoying.

Can you imagine having to live with his face-touching obsession with your massive hands?

Lucas is classssss. <3

Yen

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2012/10/announcement-on-anfield-redevelopment-expected-monday/

LIVERPOOL supporters have waited many years and been through two changes of ownership since the club first made clear the desperate need for a significant increase in capacity for home games. Following the takeover by FSG in 2010 the club began to look at the possibility of a redevelopment of Anfield alongside the various plans to move to a new stadium in Stanley Park.

The Anfield Wrap understands that an announcement will be made on Monday confirming that Liverpool intend to redevelop Anfield.

The announcement, it is understood, will be made by Liverpool City Council and relates to the commencement of Compulsory Purchase Order consultations as part of plans for improvements to the Anfield area. Those improvements include work to redevelop Liverpool Football Club’s Anfield stadium.

The intention, following satisfactory progress in the consultations which continue into next year, is for the stadium redevelopment to commence in 2014.

GorillaJu

The envelope thing was first done by Ferguson I believe. I think it's a good technique.

The envelope thing was first done by Ferguson I believe. I think it's a good technique.

I see. Well, I've never heard of it being used before tbh. I suppose it is a good motivational techinque in fairness to Rodgers. He wants every player to fight and win for the club.

Youtube asked me to become a partner to monetize my videos.

All my videos are from a rare Oasis bootleg and thus have a copyright notice on it. I'm not expecting to make much money off this, but I'm curious to see how it goes. Sony Music will probably slap my shit

Youtube asked me to become a partner to monetize my videos.

All my videos are from a rare Oasis bootleg and thus have a copyright notice on it. I'm not expecting to make much money off this, but I'm curious to see how it goes. Sony Music will probably slap my shit

Finally! The platform we need for the Footy-Gaf podcast :p

Top Bottom