• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Also Meus, give over last time a "game changing" decision went against United was 7 years ago LOL.

One of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen went against United last year when Newcastle were given a penalty cos Ben Arfa slipped.

And it was at Old Trafford.

When Chicha got bundled over against Stoke by Woodgate and we drew 1-1 as well instead of a red and a penalty.

When Balotelli kicked someone in the face then scored a last minute penalty. Game changer in the title race.

Zabojnik

Here you go, fade.

Linius

Not sure. Piqué retweeted this from a spanish AC twitter.

google translate gives this :

'Connor also recruit Gerard Pique. Very soon we will see its trailer # yomerebelo here a photo of the shoot.'

Yeah, when I went to Google I only came across Spanish stuff as well. But I guess we'll see a commercial soon enough?

Oh yes! Based Shirokov with the last second goal to keep Messi's accumulator alive.

Too bad that Hulk succumbed to the Russian winter and pulled a hammy though.

CL campaign in jeopardy!

Nah. He and Kerzhakov can't play together anyway. Both are far too greedy.

Plus, Denisov and Danny both finally played today who were by far our two best players last season. And Witsel had his best game for Zenit today too so I'm not giving up hope on the CL yet.

Why should human error not be removed?

Sorry, didn't see this initially. I know that my opinion is going to be in the minority, but I like that plays come down to humans making decisions. It reflects life in that it shows that things don't always go your way, and creates an element of luck. I don't like the idea of a sterile environment for sports. I also think it often allows players and fans alike to realize that it is only a game. I think that many rules are open for interpretation and having a computer determine outcomes doesn't feel right to me.

Like I said, I know that my opinion isn't going to necessarily reflect that of society, but it is just my opinion.

Hixx

Sorry, didn't see this initially. I know that my opinion is going to be in the minority, but I like that plays come down to humans making decisions. It reflects life in that it shows that things don't always go your way, and creates an element of luck. I don't like the idea of a sterile environment for sports. I also think it often allows players and fans alike to realize that it is only a game. I think that many rules are open for interpretation and having a computer determine outcomes doesn't feel right to me.

Like I said, I know that my opinion isn't going to necessarily reflect that of society, but it is just my opinion.

I agree with this guy but tomorrow we are sworn enemies

Also Fletcher is apparently out as is Cuellar.

We never catch a break.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nah. He and Kerzhakov can't play together anyway. Both are far too greedy.

Plus, Denisov and Danny both finally played today who were by far our two best players last season. And Witsel had his best game for Zenit today too so I'm not giving up hope on the CL yet.

was going to say Europa league for both of you but Milan is shit

Messi's baby was just born, he might miss the match tomorrow.

Fuck that shit

I love Parks and Rec, was so happy when Lesile won the race to become Council Mayor or something. She's such a good character.

Ron is my favourite though <3

I love Parks and Rec, was so happy when Lesile won the race to become Council Mayor or something. She's such a good character.

Ron is my favourite though <3

Just started watching it the other day, it's pretty good so far but can't stand Aziz, he's just as annoying as he was on scrubs.

Just started watching it the other day, it's pretty good so far but can't stand Aziz, he's just as annoying as he was on scrubs.

Are you on Season 1 or 2? The show doesn't start getting good until Season 2 and Season 3 is best season.

**DISCLAIMER**
If you're European, replace the word 'season' with 'series' and don't bitch.

Are you on Season 1 or 2? The show doesn't start getting good until Season 2 and Season 3 is best season.

**DISCLAIMER**

Season 1 and wut, I use seasons both in Danish and English. Series sounds like a whole other show, probably just the weird brits.

Empty

a week without a parks and rec episode is a sad week indeed

it's wonderful, it and louie are by far my favourite current american comedies.

shortyme

**DISCLAIMER**

Think that's just a British thing. Its weird and does sound like an entirely different show.

Wilbur

Banned
For the first time since about 2006 I'm nervous about Arsenal tomorrow. I can see some fucking idiot cunt like Koscielny or Jenkinson or something going in too hard on van Persie.

GQman2121

Banned
I finally got some time to check the news and saw that Luiz and Mata are likely out tomorrow against Swans. We have an incredibly difficult month of November ahead of us. With the Champions League games mixed in mid-week we're playing every four days. It's very much a possibility that we could be bounced from the CL if we don't beat Shakhtar next week too. The only bright side for the stretch of games, is that four of the seven are at home. Also, even though 4 of the 5 league games are away, December looks very manageable and should be a good opportunity to collect points.

And that's rough news on Vidic's knee. I have a terrible right knee and I can't imagine playing football, let alone, at that level on it. It's a mental fuck.

He'll grow on you. His corny-ness becomes his charm later on. He's such a low confidence nerd that he doesn't know how to behave, so he comes off as an ass in the early episodes.

Wilbur

Banned
And that's rough news on Vidic's knee. I have a terrible right knee and I can't imagine playing football, let alone, at that level on it. It's a mental fuck.

Wait, what happened to Vidic's knee :S I'm so scared and I don't even know what the fuck you're on about

Also Andy is the best Parks & Rec character

Anyone else going to try and save Real Oviedo?

http://www.realoviedo.es/weboficial/index.asp?Pagina=vernoticia&IdNoticia=7956

Buy a share everyone!

Ooh I can say I own a football club. Oviedo is Sid Lowe's team if I recall correctly.

EDIT SALVA FUCK FUCK FUCK

Wilbur

Banned
How can we have five centre backs and three of them are fucked? I think Vidic is done. Didn't look right when he came back, he's been out too long. Fuck's sake. I'm gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom