• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Mancini is claiming Micah could be back in a month and that it wasn't a meniscus injury. Who knows..

Micah Richards could return from a knee injury more swiftly than expected and be back in action by the end of November, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has said.

Richards was stretchered off during Saturday's 1-0 win over Swansea and it had been thought that the defender could be absent for up to four months.

But Mancini said: "I read three months, but I don't know why. I think maybe in three or four weeks [he can return] - one month maximum. He didn't do his meniscus. He only had two stitches in his knee. So it is good for us."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1211275?&cc=5901

Micah himself was quoted as saying 3-4 months on MCFC.co.uk, so I don't know what he's talking about. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Zaba will be back for West Ham at least, but no Silva still. :(

Also, P&R fans...

0Dnzm.jpg

This guy is back next week :D

YES! Love me some Jean-Ralphio.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright Skyfall, here we go.

Jeff, no it isn't necessary.

What would happen if juanpablo and doicare got into a discussion?

doicare is junapablo.

The "[sarcastic comment]................................" can't be a coincidence. :p

In all seriousness, I actually remember doicare moaning about injuries during the world cup!
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif

TeegsD

Got a 35% off code just in time to buy FM13. Going home for the weekend so looks like I'm going to play just a wee bit too much.

Linius

Some webshop is shipping Halo 4 copy's today. So many Dutch peepz will be playing tomorrow. They don't care about release dates no more :p

Hmm conflicting answers! Well, I'm gonna check later. And if it is on Mac and TC has ignored me I'm wiping my arse with his Shinji-God shirt.

Well, I installed it on my MBP last week, but I installed Win7 on it because I thought I had too. It wasn't an easy process for me so I'll be kind of pissed if I could have installed in on the OSX side the entire time.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/

I'm not seeing an Apple icon anywhere there.

I am not doicare.

Been the longest week of my life. Worked 11-7 every day and I have never looked forwards to a weekend as much as this in my life.

When we batter Arsenal 5-0 I'm gonna get on my doicare account and piss so many people off.

And Morsel I hate you and your fantasy team.

Also Meus, give over last time a "game changing" decision went against United was 7 years ago LOL.

One of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen went against United last year when Newcastle were given a penalty cos Ben Arfa slipped.

And it was at Old Trafford.

Linius

La Liga is easy money.

Barcelona and Real Madrid to win both halves. Atletico to win their game. Easy accumulator with those.

Atletico plays an away game in Valencia. I won't be too sure about that one.

fake edit: Messi beat me to it so it seems :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also Meus, give over last time a "game changing" decision went against United was 7 years ago LOL.

One of the worst refereeing decisions I've ever seen went against United last year when Newcastle were given a penalty cos Ben Arfa slipped.

And it was at Old Trafford.
We buy refs and ask them to deny us blatant penalties.

Viva, if it doesn't suit their argument, they'll ignore it :)

We buy refs and ask them to deny us blatant penalties.
Good cover.

You guys should check out a website called Debatable Decisions. They review all the contentious decisions from each PL game each week and produce a "true table". Obv it's not scientific but it's interesting.

I should warn you that last season they found United would have finished top if all decisions were called correctly so don't bother visiting if that's not what you want to hear.

We've been pretty damn lucky this season though, lovely stuff.

This topic is pretty silly tbh. Of course United are going to be the one's attacked for having the most calls go their way. They're the most watched team in the EPL, and they're the team with the target on their back every year (sorry Man City). People are going to see, and scrutinize everything that goes for or against them. This shit happens to every team at every level all the time. Human error cannot be taken out of the game at this time, and honestly, I don't think it should.

Meier

@Awesome: Thanks for mentioning Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I saw someone post Thrift Shop on Facebook a week or two ago but didn't check it out. Gave The Heist a shot after you mentioned it the other day and it's so good.

Get to see him ("them" if you will) tonight too at a music fest I'm going to. Perfect timing. :D

Zabojnik

I see some people are going a bit overboard with the whole Pogba hype on Juve's forums. I can relate and he *is* an exciting youngster, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. However, if nothing else, the Bologna game pretty much confirmed he is not to be wasted as Pirlo's alter-ego. Let's give that job (back) to Marrone.

Still ... IL POLPO POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

polpopogba.png

@Awesome: Thanks for mentioning Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I saw someone post Thrift Shop on Facebook a week or two ago but didn't check it out. Gave The Heist a shot after you mentioned it the other day and it's so good.

Get to see him ("them" if you will) tonight too at a music fest I'm going to. Perfect timing. :D

Absolutely! That is great luck too. I'm not a big hip-hop or R&B guy, but I do appreciate a good album when it is released. Glad we can spread him around because he is pretty awesome. It also helps that our taste is eerily similar (Last.FM has us as at like 96% compatibility I think).

Wilbur

Banned
I know what it isn't, if that helps narrow it down.

http://i.minus.com/iR83BIExnpTKL.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

You cunt, you made me laugh in front of my girlfriend and I had to try and explain myself without saying 'anonymous Liverpool fans know how pathetic my penis is'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom