• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

if this was a better Manchester this would be like 8-1

tevezrooneyandronaldo.jpg

I would hazard a guess that everyone but doicare (maybe even doicare the trolling master) are being tongue in cheek when we talk Clev up. Wilshere and Shelvey have more potential than him if I'm honest, but to pick on him today after being the best player up against Arteta, Carrick, Cazorla and Wilshere just seems a little odd to me.
Obviously I have no idea whether people talking up Cleverly are doing it ironically or being serious, only they know that. But I personally find it hard believe that a group of fans would so consistently talk about a player for irony sake.

Plus, the obvious trolling and genuine hype is so seamlessly interchanged at times that it really is hard to gauge where United fans stand.

From your recent posts it's obvious what you think of him. But I sometimes get the feeling that the joke comments from other posters are used as a nice diversion from the genuine hype the feel.

I don't speak for anybody but myself. But I imagine that's what a lot of people on here think.

bud

every time united pass the ball towards santos' side, that player can easily control the ball because santos is always standing a few metres away.

Tc91

Rafael has been fantastic again. Delighted with him.

Yep I keep saying it that Olympics has done him the world of good.

I remember going to watch Rafael and Fabio's debut and some guy we got chatting to said keep a eye out for these 2 kids the coaches rate them very highly.

Wilbur

Banned
so consistent this season, hope he keeps it up. Fergie better not bench him when the others get back

Yeah, when Smalling's back he, Evans and Rio should be rotated between them. Bit more difficult when Jones comes back but I would give him games in midfield a few times if Carrick needs a rest.

United almost always make this fixture look easy.
It has been easy in truth. Not one save for De Gea. We haven't even played that well and missed 2/3 sitters. It could and maybe should be 4/5 nil.

every time united pass the ball towards santos' side, that player can easily control the ball because santos is always standing a few metres away.
hes so bad. It's crazy. Surely Miquel is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom