• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. On one hand, De Gea and Rafael could have given me a clean sheet. On the other hand, Cazorla just gave me points with that goal. I think I have him as captain.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
No shots on goal. Damn
hestonlaugh.gif

Empty

oh ffs. so close to a clean sheet and after 90 minutes of very professional defending.

oh well. much improved defending anyway. easy victory, should have worked more on our goal difference.

Clegg

Even if Utd were 4-0 up at HT, I'd expect us to get back in it. I have a feeling something special will happen tomorrow. Then again its not like we're going away to Barcelona, United aren't a side we should fear. An Arsenal win tomorrow wont surprise many

S'up Meus.

Arsenal were totally outplayed.

Wilbur

Banned
FUCK YES ARSENAL

I was just about to say my bet's fucked on the first match but they score with the last kick of the game hahaha

FUCKING YES IT IS ON

I'm well happy with that. Should have scored at least 4. Normally Arsenal control the match and give me a few nerves when they've got a lot of players around the box but we controlled the whole match. Whole defence were good, Cleverley is the best midfielder in the world obvs, Rooney and RVP worked well together. Valencia, Young and Carrick weren't very good though. Anderson's cameo was good.

And fuck yeahhhhhh

Solid and easy win that.

Came through a very tough run of fixtures with only one loss - still stings we lost to Spurs the way we did though.

We have a run of easier games so now we need to try and open up a bit of a gap at the top of the table now.

TeegsD

Don't worry Arsenal fans, do not forget that we use white jerseys for our away kits this year so on our next meeting you might just get another shot on target

bud

oh ffs. so close to a clean sheet and after 90 minutes of very professional defending.

oh well. much improved defending anyway. easy victory, should have worked more on our goal difference.

you're giving united's defence far too much credit.

it's arsenal that were shit; united didn't even really have to do anything.

GorillaJu

So the KFC commercial has 4 white guys calling fried chicken "monkey bites" and when they eat it they make monkey sounds.

Okay I know this isn't intended to be what it sounds like, but come the fuck on...

Fair play to Utd. I thought Arshavin and Walcott's introductions were a plus, but they should have started the game. We were the better side for a while in the second half, but the 2nd goal really killed the tie. We didn't produce the abomination we did in the first half, we improved that.

15 points from 10 games is unacceptable, however.

We just didnt turn up today

Slizz

To be fair, he was expecting them to actually turn up for this.

Did anyone even notice Podolski on the pitch? I had no idea he was on until he got subbed :lol

Feels like 5-6 OT's ago when I said Podolski was going to do fuck all for Arsenal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal have no decent forwards any more. Can anybody honestly tell me hey would want Walcott, Gervinho, Chamakh, Podolski or Giroud in their team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom