• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

This was a very bad tackle

1351951538002.gif

Suarez would never do this.

Moobabe

Is it good?

I've only played the first couple of sections - but it feels as fresh as Halo:CE did to me many moons ago. It's Halo - I get a little tired of the - Enter area, see dropship, kill enemies, progress - mechanic but it's a lot of fun and looks absolutely sensational.

Tc91

Penalty shout at the Liberty Stadium for Chelsea. Ashley Williams bundles in to the back of Eden Hazard without getting any of the ball to send the Brazilian tumbling.

Hazard is Brazilian now according to BBC. Shit website.

Yen

See, you're starting to like him already!

ibadUaqPtfrj8p.gif

Going from an Evra avatar to a Suarez one. Bravo. :lol :lol :lol

What I like about this gif is the woman who stands up, gives him the thumbs down and goes, "Boooo." It's a nice change from the tosser gestures and "WANKER"

dc89

I've only played the first couple of sections - but it feels as fresh as Halo:CE did to me many moons ago. It's Halo - I get a little tired of the - Enter area, see dropship, kill enemies, progress - mechanic but it's a lot of fun and looks absolutely sensational.

I am stoked!

Keep Torres, buy Falcao (Or any world class striker), sorted.

Mata most likely needs a rest, he's played so many games over the last few months.

Marin is injured. :(

Mata hasn't played for Spain in either of the two international breaks giving him 4 weeks off from matches since the start of the season. He had a dodgy hamstring after the United game (apparently) but hes had a lot of time off...

Terribly laboured first half from us.

Blablurn

everytime the radio conference is changing to the dortmund game, fucking borussia is always about to score :/ so annoying. come on stuttgart.

Well, Ireland and Lichaj have both been shit. But, everytime Benteke touches the ball he does something with it. Boring first half I thought, both team had chances to score.

UTV!!!

GorillaJu

Done. My three favourite moments:

3. The way the cunt said calm down
2. The videos of him in his Liverpool kit tinted blue
1. The si si si the cunt did at the end

Dammit I had to actually skim through it to find those bits and confirm. I owe you five George Washingtons, Cuntbury. You've done what I could not.

GorillaJu

It's not - this is a genuine song. And is almost the worst thing I've ever seen on youtube.

Almost (this is NSFW)

Really kicks off about 40 seconds - if you can make it through this you deserve a medal.

Was not expecting this kind of NSFW. Oh man I'm cracking up. You are indeed correct it I stood through it till :40 to see what you mean and I lasted until about 0:45. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom