• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moobabe

Was not expecting this kind of NSFW. Oh man I'm cracking up. You are indeed correct it I stood through it till :40 to see what you mean and I lasted until about 0:45. LOL

There's a dynamite bit at the end where he jumps out the way of a cannonball - what a smash.

Wilbur

Banned
Wow, Hoffenheim beating Schalke.

Need no more than 1 goal in the Norwich-Stoke match, under 3 in the Sunderland-Villa match, at least 2 in Spurs-Wigan, Chelsea to win and Hannover to hold on

Az

How the fuck is it possible that it's harder to find a decent English speaking stream than a Russian one?? askl;[fjasdkgfaj

Tc91

Wow, Hoffenheim beating Schalke.

Need no more than 1 goal in the Norwich-Stoke match, under 3 in the Sunderland-Villa match, at least 2 in Spurs-Wigan, Chelsea to win and Hannover to hold on

Need over 2.5 in the Spurs game, welp.

Meier

Santos
Cruzeiro 11/03/12(17:30 ET)
Over 2.5 (-105)

Chelsea
Swansea City 11/03/12(11:00 ET)
Over 2.5 (-166)

VfB Stuttgart
Borussia Dortmund 11/03/12(10:30 ET)
Over 2.5 (-200)

FC Bayern Munich
Hamburger SV 11/03/12(13:30 ET)
Over 2.5 (-181)

Vitesse Arnhem (Eredivisie)
Ajax Amsterdam (Eredivisie) 11/03/12(13:45 ET)
Over 2.5 (-285)

Atletico Madrid
CF Valencia (Live Betting) 11/03/12(17:00 ET)
Over 2.5 (-117)

Celta de Vigo
FC Barcelona 11/03/12(13:00 ET)
Over 2.5 (-400)

Real Zaragoza
Real Madrid 11/03/12(15:00 ET)
Over 2.5 (-400)

Dortmund gonna ruin it early on for me.

Tc91

Yesssss Wigan!!

Need over 2.5 in this game so hopefully that gives Spurs a kick up the arse to come back and win!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Wigan scored

Diabolical display from Spurs so far. Brad flapping at it.

GorillaJu

I dunno, Mata without Hazard on Wednesday had no one to play incisive balls to. Hazard looks more capable of carrying a team than Mata who needs the good runs around him for him to be effective.

I think it's harder to find a player who does what Hazard does at that level than one who does what Mata does at that level. They're both excellent, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Hannover 2-0 oh baby. I like watching them.

And Wigan, yay. Only need one more but two for Spurs would help the bet and ensure my anal beads with AVB's face on come out the cupboard tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom